Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dating 2 girls and decided which one to break up with, but things have gone awray watch

ReputationRep:
    I was dating dating Saskia and Francesca, personality wise they're pretty similar but Saskia's a D-cup and Francesca a size 10. So the choice was clear; big boobs > big stomach. Anyway, I tried to fax Francesca saying "It's been fun but I think we should go our separate ways", however I accidentally sent the fax to Saskia :eek: How can I rectify this?!

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious, keep the one with a lighter complexion.

ReputationRep:
    Are you mentally challenged?

ReputationRep:
    Shooting yourself, then neither of those two can have you. They obviously don't deserve you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    This will serve you right you cheating brainless moron.

This is Europe, not Saudi Arabia, you're only allowed one female!!!

ReputationRep:
    i hope i can find a guy as great as you sound :-)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seentje)
    Are you mentally challenged?
    I see we have the whole forum of bloody sharp-wits?! This ain't no ancient Greece, woman! Go make sandwiches 'nstead of blubbering in here.!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmaozipan VIII)
    I was dating dating Saskia and Francesca, personality wise they're pretty similar but Saskia's a D-cup and Francesca a size 10. So the choice was clear; big boobs > big stomach. Anyway, I tried to fax Francesca saying "It's been fun but I think we should go our separate ways", however I accidentally sent the fax to Saskia :eek: How can I rectify this?!
    surely all you need to do is forward your TSR post to both girls - problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Send her a message saying that you're bipolar and that Philip you're other personality sent that fax because he still believes he lives in the 1990's.

Why not, you're ****ed anyway.

ReputationRep:
    you fax? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Lad!

ReputationRep:
    Both knew about the other, we've been dating less than a month. We were never exclusive, Fran even had a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Try and find a girl who doesn't use a fax machine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradfordCityJoss)
    Send her a message saying that you're bipolar and that Philip you're other personality sent that fax because he still believes he lives in the 1990's.

Why not, you're f*cked anyway.
    That's schizophrenia

ReputationRep:
    Tell her, it was someone else faxing it. Who the **** uses fax nowadays, anyways?

ReputationRep:
    lol, trolls use fax machines XD

ReputationRep:
    That's schizophrenia
    I think you'll find it's dissociative identity disorder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    you fax? :lolwut:
    LOL same reaction over here.

ReputationRep:
    That's schizophrenia
    *facepalm* It's not bipolar or schizophrenia. What used to be called MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) is now called Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.