Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Give me 60 of these beauties instead of that posh chocolate stuff and you have a deal.

ReputationRep:
    The £1 ones from asda . .

What? I'm a student! Just being realistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    The £1 ones from asda . .

What? I'm a student! Just being realistic
    And moreover the £1 ones tend to be super-awesome variants like Freddo, Milky Bar Buttons etc; buy them up now and you can usually get them stupidly cheap. Just avoid the £1 Disney/Ben 10-styled Kinnerton ones.

*shudder*

For some reason, that chocolate in an advent calendar is craply delicious but in full egg format, tastes like you're eating sugary candles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rsp)
    Priciest Easter egg up for sale

The diamonds were attached to the egg in London
    Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but combine them with chocolate and, as a London chocolatier has discovered, you have every woman's dream.
    Unfortunately for most, the Diamond Stella Egg, which has gone on sale, comes with a hefty £50,000 price tag.

Encrusted with more than 100 0.5 carat diamonds, the 65cm (25in) tall creation was made for La Maison du Chocolat.

I like both chocolate and shiny stuff (separately ) but that really doesn't look all that good..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane eyre)

I like both chocolate and shiny stuff (separately ) but that really doesn't look all that good..
    agreed , and i agree with the other poster prefer simple chocolate buttons easter egg

ReputationRep:
    I wish they did a giant Lindt Truffle egg! I know they do an egg, but it's just mini ones and the standard hollow egg. I think the big egg should be truffle on the inside..MMMMMMM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    And moreover the £1 ones tend to be super-awesome variants like Freddo, Milky Bar Buttons etc; buy them up now and you can usually get them stupidly cheap. Just avoid the £1 Disney/Ben 10-styled Kinnerton ones.

*shudder*

For some reason, that chocolate in an advent calendar is craply delicious but in full egg format, tastes like you're eating sugary candles.
    Just had a kit kat one the other day (no, I didn't save it for easter) and it was really good! Yeah, I don't go anywhere near the Disney ones! Just the kit kat etc!

ReputationRep:
    Good news for Easter egg lovers - Tesco is currently running a "Buy One, Get TWO Free" on their Easter eggs!

Time to place your diabetes resistance to the test!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Good news for Easter egg lovers - Tesco is currently running a "Buy One, Get TWO Free" on their Easter eggs!

Time to place your diabetes resistance to the test!
    Tesco con. :facepalm2:

Let's raise the price to the RRP of £2.50 (which is ridiculous), and say BUY ONE GET TWO FREE, OMG 50P SAVING FROM LAST WEEK - 17p saving per egg.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think £2.50 for three medium-sized Easter eggs is a good deal.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.