Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Give me 60 of these beauties instead of that posh chocolate stuff and you have a deal.

ReputationRep:
    The £1 ones from asda . .

What? I'm a student! Just being realistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    The £1 ones from asda . .

What? I'm a student! Just being realistic
    And moreover the £1 ones tend to be super-awesome variants like Freddo, Milky Bar Buttons etc; buy them up now and you can usually get them stupidly cheap. Just avoid the £1 Disney/Ben 10-styled Kinnerton ones.

*shudder*

For some reason, that chocolate in an advent calendar is craply delicious but in full egg format, tastes like you're eating sugary candles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rsp)
    Priciest Easter egg up for sale

The diamonds were attached to the egg in London
    Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but combine them with chocolate and, as a London chocolatier has discovered, you have every woman's dream.
    Unfortunately for most, the Diamond Stella Egg, which has gone on sale, comes with a hefty £50,000 price tag.

Encrusted with more than 100 0.5 carat diamonds, the 65cm (25in) tall creation was made for La Maison du Chocolat.

I like both chocolate and shiny stuff (separately ) but that really doesn't look all that good..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane eyre)

I like both chocolate and shiny stuff (separately ) but that really doesn't look all that good..
    agreed , and i agree with the other poster prefer simple chocolate buttons easter egg

ReputationRep:
    I wish they did a giant Lindt Truffle egg! I know they do an egg, but it's just mini ones and the standard hollow egg. I think the big egg should be truffle on the inside..MMMMMMM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    And moreover the £1 ones tend to be super-awesome variants like Freddo, Milky Bar Buttons etc; buy them up now and you can usually get them stupidly cheap. Just avoid the £1 Disney/Ben 10-styled Kinnerton ones.

*shudder*

For some reason, that chocolate in an advent calendar is craply delicious but in full egg format, tastes like you're eating sugary candles.
    Just had a kit kat one the other day (no, I didn't save it for easter) and it was really good! Yeah, I don't go anywhere near the Disney ones! Just the kit kat etc!

ReputationRep:
    Good news for Easter egg lovers - Tesco is currently running a "Buy One, Get TWO Free" on their Easter eggs!

Time to place your diabetes resistance to the test!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Good news for Easter egg lovers - Tesco is currently running a "Buy One, Get TWO Free" on their Easter eggs!

Time to place your diabetes resistance to the test!
    Tesco con. :facepalm2:

Let's raise the price to the RRP of £2.50 (which is ridiculous), and say BUY ONE GET TWO FREE, OMG 50P SAVING FROM LAST WEEK - 17p saving per egg.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think £2.50 for three medium-sized Easter eggs is a good deal.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.