The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hehe - Shyskalockle - you smell :p:
you pungnet skunk lol
Spell 'pungent' correctly you misinformed tortoise :p:
you suck ass for a living :p:
You are an ass :p: AND you're a rancid rodent
lol is that why they got someone to exterminate you the other day rat?
Noone exterminated me!!
You've a case of mistaken identity - understandable considering your brain is absent from your head :p:
well you know i've always undrestood why you were angry and sad, considering your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. i understand :smile:
Reply 2048
i don't think Shylock had a brain in the first place! It is asleep under her bum.
Zthavan
i don't think Shylock had a brain in the first place! It is asleep under her bum.

you love my bum really don't you reject...and if you're very nice i could make you one of my 'last resort' bitches
Reply 2050
why should i be your lost resort, Shylock? You are a bitch as it is, bitaaaatch...... Your brain is not close to my intellectualism, only fit to give head.
Neither of you are educated or intellectual in any way, shape or form. :p:
Zthavan
why should i be your lost resort, Shylock? You are a bitch as it is, bitaaaatch...... Your brain is not close to my intellectualism, only fit to give head.

you want to be my bitch,sex slave it's alright...i'll check if i can fit you in. you haven't got a brain so you wouldn't know it wasn't me giving you head but a dog...i remember your moaning lol poor dog...
Reply 2053
both of you are not bright, cause both of you are cheap, and spread easy!
Shyskalockle officially has NO life and no friends and spends far too much time on TSR as she hasn't got a life elsewhere. :p:
Helzerel
Neither of you are educated or intellectual in any way, shape or form. :p:

and how would you know? you've repeated 12th grades thrice already and still don't know the meaning of stupid :biggrin:
Helzerel
Shyskalockle officially has NO life and no friends and spends far too much time on TSR as she hasn't got a life elsewhere. :p:

takes one to know one as they say
Reply 2057
Shylock
you want to be my bitch,sex slave it's alright...i'll check if i can fit you in. you haven't got a brain so you wouldn't know it wasn't me giving you head but a dog...i remember your moaning lol poor dog...

you have no brain, and stupid that when you give head, a look of dismay crosses your face and you say, "Oh, no! Not another breathalizer test".
i can see you like giving head to boys...do you like it or just doing it for the money again? :rolleyes:
Reply 2059
bitaacch, i am straight, i can see that you give a handjob to a girl, is it because that your brain is too stupid to determine which orientation you are, oh yah i should've known, you repeating your 13th grade pentagonal number of timeS!

Latest