Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For creamcrackered

^his future is an imaginary wife with imaginary friends who all live in a white room, can you guess where that room is?

ReputationRep:
    Not even close to an insult.

^You c*** licking snowballing ass ramming pedirast.

ReputationRep:
    Creamcrackered is a crap insulter.

ReputationRep:
    creamcrackered can only type crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paupau)
    For creamcrackered

^his future is an imaginary wife with imaginary friends who all live in a white room, can you guess where that room is?
    Mental home. If that happens so be it. But I study Psychology, I know ways around that.

And now. You asked for it.

^You're dead relatives. You dig them up and get their skeleton hands and get them to finger you out. You then parade the street naked with you f***ylips spit ya p***y gunge out as you drag ya dead great grandfathers corpse around. You then lob it off a birdge and piss of the edge on it.
    You then get hold of some little boy. You grab him and bite his weenie off and superglue it to ya head. You then parade around a bit more and cut the word evil in ya arm. You then climb into the belfry of a massive cathedral and lodge yourself c*** first on the spire, and you stay there for eternity, ever known as a b***h c*** from hell with the black heart of devil and the s*** dress sense of my next door neighbours grandad. Which is bad btw.

Yes. Nasty. And I warned you thoroughly.

ReputationRep:
    creamcrappered.

I didn't even bother reading your posts. Too long and crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GengisKahn)
    creamcrappered
    Actually I am creamcrackered. As in tired now. I'd better get to bed soon. It's just stupid talking to yuo moronic insulter wannabes.
    Come back when ya actually have things that bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Dont include my relatives in this you should have respect for the dead, you should know your limits and your boundaries, your older than me and you act like a ass. If you want to insult direct them to me, but not my relatives, even though they will never see this thread you should still show respect towards them. Studying psychology? Dont you mean you need psychological counselling.

ReputationRep:
    wow I am slow

ReputationRep:
    go to bed go to bed now

ReputationRep:
    Dont include my relatives in this you should have respect for the dead, you should know your limits and your boundaries, your older than me and you act like a ass. If you want to insult direct them to me, but not my relatives, even though they will never see this thread you should still show respect towards them. Studying psychology? Dont you mean you need psychological counselling.
    Hey don't judge me you f***ing cow. And respect for the dead ain't my business. I'll be dead one day and I don't give a f*** if people respect me or not, which they probably won't. But boo hoo.

And.

I warned you. Don't say I didn't. Insults come from everywhere. And sure they hurt. They hurt more than anything on this planet. The malicious spiteful tongue.
    That's why I'm doing this, to teach you a lesson. Why do you think I was posting nice posts that you ridiculed earlier? For the good of my health?
    It may slip your notice but it is 1:30 this side of the pond, and so my determination to make you see sense has been quite exhausted.

ReputationRep:
    ....ya ya ....go to bed

ReputationRep:
    ....ya ya ....go to bed
    I am.

I conclude by saying

^Nice person

Bye. Goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    ^he finally goes to bed - good night
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Insults are better than compliments :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Insults are better than compliments :mad:
    No there not.

I can be a very nice friend... but if I insult I am surely your worst enemy, because I am so ggod at it.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Is still being a bleeding heart.

ReputationRep:
    I'm back to normal.
    ^Is nice.

But if you push me I'll teach ya a lesson and insult you and your family and friends

ReputationRep:
    ^ Sits on the TSR "Insult Member Above" thread, constantly refreshing... has nothing better to do with her time.

ReputationRep:
    her?

^Is nice.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.