Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^Loser... lives with many smelly pigs. Eats swill. Can't spell, can't eat beef. has no head with no meat, and likes to spunk in Fred Flintstone's anus. Has much fevers, like TB and Polio. Kills wasps, and then eats them, likes to rubs his penis on nettles. Has an arm the shape of a big penis. has ten fingers on one hand. Doesn't shave. Has fleas. Eats fleas. Likes to feel up clowns. Wants a unicycle... Can't juggle :juggle: Has feet as big as boats, and boats as big as beef wedges. Can't understand me as he's too inept, and I'm too unpredictable and funny. Ain't living in a normal house. Want's to fish and catch wellies so he can get a tramp to boot him with it for fun, and then eat it after it has been on the flea, mould and bunyon infested foot of this vagrant. Wet's his pants. Poos his bed. Has a nose like a pumpkin. Farts profusely in donkey's ears. Lives in squalor. Stinky man. C***lifting bean chomper. Can't see this endless stream of insults is only a joke, and will be very sad. I laugh at this. He cries at things too easily. Stinky man, so stinky... Glug. :confused: ????????

That'll do

ReputationRep:
    ^ is a rele horrible person who never calls me on the phone and is a nasty piece of work. i'd never want to be his friend or ever want to meet him!

lol :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ oh yeah, he did catch crabs off his mom!!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ damnation i can't think of something

ah this is always a classic

YOU SMELLLL! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^ if i smell, then its only my purfume
    i bet u smell worse

ReputationRep:
    tan perfume i smell of heaven honey :p:

^^whores men

ReputationRep:
    ^ is an U.G.L.Y mofo, so true about me, so not really an insult, or is it??

ReputationRep:
    ^A heavenly creature of immense beauty and loveliness... Never insultable :p:

I like your insult, I'm sooooo offended... hahahaha... lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    His eye is like Eye of the tiger..

And is as cliché as the song...

ReputationRep:
    ^^after anything in a skirt :p:

ReputationRep:
    damnation that way for creamy :mad: ah well]

ReputationRep:
    Can't tell a horse from a donkey

(I'm a girl)

ReputationRep:
    no that insult was for lee above you, ah well *sighs*

has conservative in her name :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol, that was bad one...

Is raping my precious memories of Paddington Bear with her unjustified insults

ReputationRep:
    ^^i'm not horrible
    fine well you insulted me
    ^^....
    YOU SMELLL

ReputationRep:
    ^Named after a silly brown bear. :P

ReputationRep:
    ^^ is a fruit and therefore goes all mushy and smelly and yucky

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say you were horrible.
    Simply called you a rapist of (my) precious memories. That is hardly an isult!
    What would be on the other hand is calling you imposter! Paddington? He's not even a human.

ReputationRep:
    who said i was human? :p:
    ^^ bah lives in a fantasy world as she lives at the end of a rainbow

ReputationRep:
    Which is a whole lot nicer place to be at than dark, deep Peru with lots of dark pseudo-Paddingtons with their misplaced love for bears, craving to insult sweet little people and vandalize one's precious little memories.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.