Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^ is a b**** therefore competes over pimps like me

ReputationRep:
    Likes name-calling and thinks will become a pimp that way, hence he is a rather foolish chav.

ReputationRep:
    ^ is ignorant... obvious from her nickname

ReputationRep:
    Can't afford to say anything about my nick name.

ReputationRep:
    ^ is already crying over this

ReputationRep:
    Over your nick name?
    Or over your stupidity?

ReputationRep:
    ^ over me insulting you in "insult the person above you" thread...

^ keeps editing her post 20 times.... is indecisive

ReputationRep:
    Has a poor imagination

ReputationRep:
    ^ thinks thats the best insult there is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjurdsg)
    ^ over me insulting you in "insult the person above you" thread...

^ keeps editing her post 20 times.... is indecisive
    Is the best person to tell this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjurdsg)
    ^ thinks thats the best insult there is
    Thinks name-calling is the best way to insult a person.

ReputationRep:
    ^ thinks throwing in random lines from google is insulting

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't know what Google is

ReputationRep:
    Thinks he's cool for being pedantic. At least, that's what his Mum tells him.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't have a Mum, but two Dads.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

lol
    just kidding ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conservativebohemian)
    Doesn't have a Mum, but two Dads.
    did you just rep me? :hugs:

oh no i forgot this is "insult the person"....you're a ****** :mad:

:p:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motoroller)
    ^ Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. Who am I kidding? You would.

To sum up: you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

lol
    just kidding ;-)
    ^ talks too much

ReputationRep:
    English is your second language, isn't it? You don't have a first. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that the elephants throw you peanuts at your local Zoo, or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. No, come to think of it, you would.

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication.

lol

of course im only joking ;p

ReputationRep:
    ^ be quiet, dud

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.