Turn on thread page Beta

The insult the person above you thread watch

ReputationRep:
    ^wot faces?? cant ya take an insult from one of ya ladies huh,

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it made me laugh, I thought I'd repay said compliment... With jokiness and yeah... ha...

so, erm, yeah... you want more insults do you?

ReputationRep:
    ^yeah go on then ya fag face **** monster

ReputationRep:
    Nah you ain't worth the insults me got... :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^go on then try me, u cheatin ******* who cant keep his little friend in his trousers long enough to get one girl out the door, b4 the next one's naked

ReputationRep:
    ^^ is too scared of wot i might say to him to insult me bak!!! dude like i can take it

ReputationRep:
    Here's one I made earlier... Just for you, if you say you can take it. tbh this just makes me laugh...

^Loser... lives with many smelly pigs. Eats swill. Can't spell, can't eat beef. has no head with no meat, and likes to spunk in Fred Flintstone's anus. Has much fevers, like TB and Polio. Kills wasps, and then eats them, likes to rubs his penis on nettles. Has an arm the shape of a big penis. has ten fingers on one hand. Doesn't shave. Has fleas. Eats fleas. Likes to feel up clowns. Wants a unicycle... Can't juggle Has feet as big as boats, and boats as big as beef wedges. Can't understand me as he's too inept, and I'm too unpredictable and funny. Ain't living in a normal house. Want's to fish and catch wellies so he can get a tramp to boot him with it for fun, and then eat it after it has been on the flea, mould and bunyon infested foot of this vagrant. Wet's his pants. Poos his bed. Has a nose like a pumpkin. Farts profusely in donkey's ears. Lives in squalor. Stinky man. C***lifting bean chomper. Can't see this endless stream of insults is only a joke, and will be very sad. I laugh at this. He cries at things too easily. Stinky man, so stinky... Glug. ??????

There you go... and it's only cheating if we're a couple... gf/bf, which we ain't.

ReputationRep:
    ok wasnt really insulted by that dribble
    1. that insult was 4a bloke, which i aint
    2.i know we aint a couple, it was just an insult, duh!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by water__lily22)
    ok wasnt really insulted by that dribble
    1. that insult was 4a bloke, which i aint
    2.i know we aint a couple, it was just an insult, duh!!!
    Yeah, I know it was for a bloke, thought it'd make it worse... :p:

And it wasn't much of an insult. I don't get offended I told you, never ever get offended...

DINOSAURS... :p: Sorry, does that offend... Hope not

ReputationRep:
    na its ok 4now, but actually u got me thinkin bout em now, wot if they come here... thanx dude, great, now i'm scared...

^u ****in ****** i hate u 4 mentioning the D word, i'm gonna ignore u 4 a whole twolve seconds now!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry... f*** insulting...

I cannot do it no more, you ain't a person I wanna insult cus I like you tonnes... Complments only...

You are wonderful, fantastic, sublime and amazing. You shuold be proud of the person you are. You brighten the day. You make me smile and feel special... :hugs: :kiss: I hope you get everything you could ever want in life, as no one has ever deserved it more.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    awww thanx, u2

*leaves b4 sumone complains that we're not insulting*

ReputationRep:
    ^ is taking my creamy away from me :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    ^Jealous...

*I feel proud*

ReputationRep:
    ^ just wants a shag from anyone near him

ReputationRep:
    ^lies...

Not true. I'm not just about that, ask J:suith:ne... My beautiful, lovely and wonderful J:suith:ne... :hugs: :love:

xxxxx

*Even more jealous now huh?* :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    ^ um no, i have a bf, more than you :eviltongu and my many men :p:

ReputationRep:
    Only a jealous person would brag like that.

You just want me to love you, so don't worry I do. You're lovely, my lil Eleanor

:hugs:

xxx

lol

ReputationRep:
    ^ pisses off a drunk man

ReputationRep:
    ^ finds John Prescott attractive

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.