Turn on thread page Beta

The insult the person above you thread watch

ReputationRep:
    ^You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

ReputationRep:
    ^ her insults are a bit generic. that could have been aimed at anyone

ReputationRep:
    ^It is my pleasure to admit that, that one was specifically aimed at you.

^has a bad aim

ReputationRep:
    Wants to take 50 to the Candyshop...

ReputationRep:
    ^ chewing lockets like a nun on friday
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ^ screams like a *****.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ^ .. oh my god I just can't do it.

ReputationRep:
    ^dug up his dead grandma so he could feel her decrepid rotten breasts - you sick scum

ReputationRep:
    ^^Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

ReputationRep:
    not read that too long and boring...

I'll just say you need a good ramming to remind you you're human... I'll volunteer the service

ReputationRep:
    ^^So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the thought involved you

ReputationRep:
    ^^I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement

ReputationRep:
    ^ you were my parents... you was the cement... you are the sleaze fish facy mcanimal teeth

ReputationRep:
    ^is lovesick...poor guy....

ReputationRep:
    ^is gonna help me out, in a cupboard

ReputationRep:
    ^(no i won't help you out!!) is a crazy to think that

ReputationRep:
    ^in denial oh, you mean not in cupboard... how bout under sink or someink

ReputationRep:
    ^sooo i'm in denial....you're insane!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.