The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:smile:
Man On Fire
^ Your ability to miss out several posts is astonishing, and after no research what so ever, i have deemed you a bit of a dufus.

^^You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.
mysterious lady
^^You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

^I have eaten these slugs and things off your body and then regurgitated them down your gob so you can taste the full on flavour of someone who's got such a scrummy array of stomach juices... mmmmm *drools*
^^Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if you didn't have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.
^You are plump and well over maximum density
^^Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.
^your feet are made of celery
^^When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."
^you type endless crap i never read :p:
^I would love to beat you up, but I have a problem with cruelty to dumb animals
^I'd let you beat me up... for kinky pleasure... and you still wanna don't ya
^^I'll hit you so hard by the time you come down, you'll need a passport and plane ticket back
^oooh you like to dominate the man, i'll let you... and i'll save up for the plane ticket :biggrin:
^^I'll hit you so hard you'll have to unzip your pants to say hi!
^you are in the pants and say hi tooo :p:
^I'm looking forward to the pleasure of your company since I haven't had it yet.
^the pleasure will be all mine :wink:
^bad boy, what happened to jane?
Nothing... Jane's fine, the best person in the universe...

She doesn't mind my flirting, so long as I am all hers... And I am :smile:
ah i see, just can't help yourself with all these lovely ladies around eh?:wink:
all willing to thow themsleves at your feet:wink:

Latest