Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^ shut your three holes there all giving out bad smells

ReputationRep:
    ^It is better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt, you preposterously miserable slattern and a flaccid, one dimensional unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    ^ holes - smells, liquids....ergh

ReputationRep:
    ^ Tries to be mysterious, but fails hopelessly, everyone knows who you are...

EDIT: AF--You smell worse than a dead camel doused in kippers 'n' tramp semen.

ReputationRep:
    ^ ML you smell like mysterious lady's feminine area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthletesFoot)
    ^ ML you smell like mysterious lady's feminine area.

^^That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of egregious grammatical errors. Next time use a full stop.

ReputationRep:
    You sir smell of hot sick^

ReputationRep:
    LiamP is so callous that he doesnt have a face anymore, its just one big............................. ................................ ......
    ................................ ................................ ...
    ................................ ................................
    ................................ ........................
    ................................ ............
    bum

ReputationRep:
    ^^

Is french

ReputationRep:
    ^ *******

ReputationRep:
    ^ Cant say more than one word at a time. If he did his nose would fall off and land in a puddle of his own self-loathing and semen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    ^^

Is french
    ^^
    I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter. How dare you insult the French!

ReputationRep:
    Wow...i think i have made my 3rd TSR enemy.

ReputationRep:
    mysterious lady -- Likes the french. Pffft, oh no, look out everyone, she might Zidane you if you get too close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Wow...i think i have made my 3rd TSR enemy.
    ^ is like a leach living off the success of "Emo Glasses" with nothing really else to her:p: (sorry)

ReputationRep:
    ^^

Is true

ReputationRep:
    ^^Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

ReputationRep:
    ^ oh do shut it, the tripe you spurt out from your mouth is only matched by your rear-end

ReputationRep:
    ^^Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?

ReputationRep:
    ^ goes to the library

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.