The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

looks like a mouldy pork pie;heart;
^ yeah cool, but my essay was cooler:

Originally Posted by Candy-Kills
oh, why? creamcrackered, you are the source of my sadness, could there ever be a more idiotic sarcastic being? where did you by the worst means not try and grab on to the stick of life that curls instinctively at the sight of the terrifing idionity of the evil itself. there is no hope for us now. no dreams. no escape. we are doomed, dommed because of you being here creamcrackered. you mother fu**ckin ass*ho*le that hasnt got an a**hole. how come an excretion of a bum cant rectify itself into a more useful form? is there no alternative creamcracker? i believe its YOU who hasnt got an alternative. ruining not only mine but everyone's lifes wasnt enough for you, you had to destroy them, abuse them, and suck the essence of their lives till rotten.
Oh no, there is no hope now for us now. the evility in your eyes that moves with tremendous laughter at the sight of the inmoral acts on inocent entities attracts only more unethically-strained leaves that fall on the autumn of the old tree of insanity. the more you clap your hands on the edge of the river of death the less force the non-used savage fish will have to emloy on the vitalising stretch of the oposite side. why then, creamcracker, did you fall from that tree? on purpose, just with a plan in mind, and a feather of dust that pulverized the real meaning of the earth, turning it into stone again, as a broken gun that fires backwards, you ugly creamcracker, sun wont rise till your face stops scaring off the holy light that strikes the morning on the yell of the evening night. the yellow flowers will not grow unless the fertile land becomes what was once a true happy place, what was once a land to live in. the true devil wont be desguised as a flower nor as a tree, creamcreacker, the flow of death awaits us, we cant compare to the evening sorrow. the red bloody killing knife wants us all there, is there no morning place where the birds will sing and the shouts of the dead will quit? dont you realise, creamcracker, what you're doing to us? stop this suffering now! your existance disturbs us all! no bird will sing and no dog will poo till the day I kill you, and the forces of the metal grid diminish with a youthfull spoon that deforms at the sight of you in underwear. could you ever be purified by a shower or bath i would not do this. but creamcracker, you are the stupid source of pain in this world and notheing on the dark sky or the black sea will figuer out the comparison between this firey dusk and or the dried ground where nothing ever grows anymore, no koala would stand the emptyness in this world of staples that do not work with the cheery cuteness that they did, when the world was still one. but no one will ever remember that, for they can not see anything else right now, because your existance has drowned them till the bottom of the empty lake where nothing lives and no one can even remember those days where the meaning of things was right and the envelope containing a fragment of luck that will slutter and fall, crashing like a cristal bottle to the ground, and separating the true values that united this place, forever.
Never shall i forget the unearthlly yell that sent that peacefull stillness of the morning light.
there is no more i can say. for as the leaves continue falling, and manhood still exists, there will never be a speck of sunlight, nor a fu**ing tree.
Creamcracker, i hate you. how could you be so rude, to intrude our world in laughter, and leave us in these doom.
^ Is a smelly pirate hooker.
sells onions on a ramshackle market stall and wears plastic trainers with springs in the soles.^^^^
^ doest appreciate my work of art
mysterious lady
Ha! look who is talking. 788 posts and has only been a member since January 2006:eek: Compared to my 1.14 posts per day and your 4.19 posts per day, You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk!:p: Next time you attempt to say something like that the least you could do is do your research!:p:

^^is taking this a FAR TOO SERIOUSLY!!! :rolleyes:
^^ Thinks im taking it too seriously.
^ what a loser
^^ Even bigger loser
^ smells like ****e
^ I love you AthletesFoot. In an entirely homosexual and erotic way
^has the teeth of a donkey

ha candyman... :biggrin: like the essay, I shall pos rep you when I remember :smile: Very impressed by it
^Wept for a week after his father left him for another man.
^Let his fellow countrymen down by making chocolates that taste like dogs' *******s!
^ Obsessed with being stupid.
^ an idiot for participating in such a thread.
mussy123
^ Obsessed with being stupid.

^^The Anti-Moron™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.
i'm not bothered...

come on i feel crud, so kick me while i'm down please
Reply 4238
CC- from personal exp, i find justleaving the pc for a while and going to watch a good film upbeats me a lot :smile:
is danish?!

Latest