Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I need to.

ReputationRep:
    ^ is gay with carl or charl, one of them

ReputationRep:
    Is evidently very mature, and apparently wants me to neg them. Indeed I am very tempted.

Also apparently doesn't understand the meaning of gay :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ^ ' I wasn't sucking it, I was milking it'.

ReputationRep:
    ^ makes the bubonic plague victims look attractive

ReputationRep:
    ^Grooms children.

ReputationRep:
    smells more than me

ReputationRep:
    ^eats manure... and has a big nose... and has four smelly feet... rides a unicycle... has big balls but they are useless because they are tied around his ankles... has no money... has fifty squids in his bed... eats cornflake tarts... has a bag, and calls it 'mother'... lives in the ukraine... live in moldova... and also lives in a cess, snake and cockroach infested sleazepit on the outskirts of detroit michigan where big floppy camels are in preparation for some sort of defect bike race to mars in which he is thence to eat marshmallows and dundee cake until his black heart burst with the putrid smelly beatiness of forty casket mixing bean-agged ****** punchers... with ice and lemon and a cherry on top... SCUMBAG...

If the person above was a woman changwe the he and him and whatever accordingly, or for better insulting power, leave them as they are...

Yes I didn't check what sex the person above was, and if you notice this you also eat fleas and like marching to the sound Gold by Spandau Ballet and their frgged bean munching faces with pus and spotty boil mixturised plischnessity... Or something... Yeah you're just crap!!!

lol

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Is a bloody leftie!

ReputationRep:
    Your mother doesn't love you.

ReputationRep:
    My mother is dead douchebag

ReputationRep:
    sleeps with rats

ReputationRep:
    Fact: Best was a wife beater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larry Qwerty David)
    Fact: Best was a wife beater
    I admire him as a footballer not about anything to do with his personal life

ps 3-0

ReputationRep:
    sleep with rats what???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shady05)
    ps 3-0
    I expected nothing less :p: It's about time Man United pulled thier socks up

ReputationRep:
    Has a nose in the shape of a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makky_Legend)
    Has a nose in the shape of a penis.
    Uses an ingame picture of some random pre puberty kid to represent himself. Probably because he is too butterzzzz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    blood type is ragu

ReputationRep:
    forgot to pass the butter^

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.