Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ^ doesn't realise that I am the power behind the throne of the KING of Ni! muahahaahahaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    ^ doesn't own a shrubbery

ReputationRep:
    ^ has a leaf fetish

ReputationRep:
    ^ Dwarf abuser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makky_Legend)
    ^ Dwarf abuser

your name reminds me of this guy we nicknamed 'makky's man' because he only lived off ''Makky's'' (sp??) ice-cream. he also was really fat, smelt and had no teeth.

i don't dispute that you are a legend though because he too was a L.E.G.E.N.D.

ReputationRep:
    ^Eh? Lives in a strange world where everyone is the same. Blatently, according to her CP, is a dyke at heart...

ReputationRep:
    ^Eh? Lives in a strange world where everyone is the same. Blatently, according to her CP, is a dyke at heart...
    i am not a dyke!!!!!!!!! where could you possibly have got this from??? my hatred for all men??? my mad flirtation with any and all women?? where????????????:mad:

btw. even i thought the 'Makky' thing was kind of obscure, but there was this guy where i worked who came in and ONLY bought tubs of an ice-cream called 'Makkys.' your name made me recall that legendary man.

i have to insult you now. you spend hrs a day perusing my CP for updates. well...actually that aint even an insult :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Has a problem with dykes because he's confused himself.

Do you want fries with that?

ReputationRep:
    ^Has the worst TSR username. Ever. Also has every possible type of STD. Dya want a medal for that? No, perhaps an appointment at the STD clinic would be more useful...

ReputationRep:
    ^Has the worst TSR username. Ever. Also has every possible type of STD. Dya want a medal for that? No, perhaps an appointment at the STD clinic would be more useful...
    Nah, I'd rather have the medal.

You only know 'cause most of them came from you.

I say most - some were Spig...

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, sorry *hugs* No more makky loving for you then...

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, sorry *hugs* No more makky loving for you then...
    shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)
    shame.
    More like shame on you! you indecisive brain dead imbecile who "cantthinkofacoolusername"! If you ever had a brighter idea than that, it would be beginner's luck! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madémoisélle Charlotté)
    More like shame on you! you indecisive brain dead imbecile who "cantthinkofacoolusername"! If you ever had a brighter idea than that, it would be beginner's luck! :p:
    At least I'm not French.

Cheese eating surrender monkey.

ReputationRep:
    At least I'm not French.

Cheese eating surrender monkey.
    If you had the intelligence to view my profile you would have maybe dicerned that I am infact not French! Secondly I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it seeing that you have no brain. Unfortunately I have bad news for you, there is no vaccine against stupidity!:p:

ReputationRep:
    If you had the intelligence to view my profile you would have maybe dicerned that I am infact not French! Secondly I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it seeing that you have no brain. Unfortunately I have bad news for you, there is no vaccine against stupidity!:p:
    Oh, shame.
    Is that how you got it then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, shame.
    Is that how you got it then?
    Got what?

ReputationRep:
    Got what?
    Oh dear.
    I'll take that as a yes then.

ReputationRep:
    ^ tries to look cool by saying "oh deer"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjurdsg)
    ^ tries to look cool by saying "oh deer"
    Can't even spell their insult right...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.