Turn on thread page Beta

The insult the person above you thread watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    cockroach

ReputationRep:
    Your arse looks big no matter what you put on.

ReputationRep:
    You are inappropriatley disgustingly common there is no need for me to waste a perfectly good typing over something so useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Sunnyman's avatar is very unorigional :rolleyes:
    Look who is talkin your avarar makes u look like a geek or some unoriginal peice of work...for ur info dude i chose that bcos i felt like it and i liked thundercats when I was younger so do me a favour and go eat sand....u unregular peice of junk....

--------------

(Original post by Vienna:))
    You are inappropriatley disgustingly common there is no need for me to waste a perfectly good typing over something so useless.
    Seriously Have you yourself ever thought you were ever useful?

ReputationRep:
    You're just a knob. End of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepooos)
    You're just a knob. End of.
    TSK....TSK....Dont take it hard on me so much that I dissed u so much the other time come on....be a good gurl and go sleep in the toilet were u belong and if u decide to move try the recycle bin for a new place.

ReputationRep:
    Hey dont pple talk here no more..I didnt kill this thread..u have to go to different criteria's to get some good insults...So please idiots come on...

ReputationRep:
    You killed it.

ReputationRep:
    The Ninja is just tooooo damn sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I killed it yeah by mistake....i didnt mean to peeps must actually go to lengths to insult you
    so like rather than b an ass start insulting again or are u scared to be insulted by me...:rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    eeeeeeee you dumbasses are back....you've managed to do something meaningful with your lives all of you...well done :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes i think, maybe i could be your god.

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it very much the only person you could be a god to is yourself :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you could never reach god status The Ninja...you'd only manage to make it as the servants to the gods and that's if you managed.i'd put u as a pet though,you'd fit in quite nicely

ReputationRep:
    Shylock is so sad she had to wait for we the ones with no point in life to come back, before she could talk to anyone.

You already are my God. I have a shrine to the mighty Ninja. It's so big I had to sell my house, and I now live within the corridors of the shrine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mudman)
    Shylock is so sad she had to wait for we the ones with no point in life to come back, before she could talk to anyone.

You already are my God. I have a shrine to the mighty Ninja. It's so big I had to sell my house, and I now live within the corridors of the shrine...
    have u bought a new brain and life yet..

ReputationRep:
    When i cause the apocalypse only The Mudman will be allowed to live, all the rest will perish from my armies.

ReputationRep:
    What would I need a new brain for? The pile of dogshit you claimed to be a brain is still quite fresh in the jar in my lab...

ReputationRep:
    you cause an apocalypse you couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ninja)
    When i cause the apocalypse only The Mudman will be allowed to live, all the rest will perish from my armies.
    Seriously dude you dont even have the brain to lift a finger or perform a miracle....

--------------

(Original post by The Mudman)
    What would I need a new brain for? The pile of dogshit you claimed to be a brain is still quite fresh in the jar in my lab...
    The lab...wehre u developed your brain

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.