Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    Its original in that it hasn't been said in this thread yet, whilst I shudder to think of the number of plays on the insult 'you smell'.
    Besides, you do kind of have to admit that some of my insults are fairly original...'wringing wet weasel?' - Bet you've never been called that before :p:
    You smell... of lillies :p: I don't think i've been called it before, but who knows

ReputationRep:
    Its original in that it hasn't been said in this thread yet, whilst I shudder to think of the number of plays on the insult 'you smell'.
    Besides, you do kind of have to admit that some of my insults are fairly original...'wringing wet weasel?' - Bet you've never been called that before
    :p:
    I've heard that before, and not in here, it was either Wind In The Willows, or maybe in some Redwall books that I used to read

so my insult to you?

Plagiarist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    I've heard that before, and not in here, it was either Wind In The Willows, or maybe in some Redwall books that I used to read

so my insult to you?

Plagiarist
    Dammit you found me out - that's from the Redwall series- brill books though so I thought to extend their charm into real life

Those insults did provide amusement though, in my defence, the last 3 or so pages have been me.

Anyway..you're a shameless constipated umbrella

--------------

(Original post by The Ninja)
    You smell... of lillies :p: I don't think i've been called it before, but who knows
    Flatterer - such audacious behaviour will get you..maybe a part of the way there

ReputationRep:
    Flatterer - such audacious behaviour will get you..maybe a part of the way there
    Awesome. What will get me the rest of the wa... to where exactly

ReputationRep:
    Awesome. What will get me the rest of the wa... to where exactly
    To me admitting that I might know you..duh..what did you think I was referring to? :confused: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, but it was a nice journey to this 'place'

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, but it was a nice journey to this 'place'
    lol I bet, in fact..wait..whoops..sorry - forgot about the insulting there - you'd swept me off my feet - right..umm...threadbare mangy old rascal

ReputationRep:
    lol I bet, in fact..wait..whoops..sorry - forgot about the insulting there - you'd swept me off my feet - right..umm...threadbare mangy old rascal
    It would, i'd make sure - snotty monkey lover

ReputationRep:
    It would, i'd make sure - snotty monkey lover
    minging cowpat

ReputationRep:
    poop licking harlot

ReputationRep:
    You leave my Ninja alone you Jezebel!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo..gay couple? lol

ReputationRep:
    Plutonic love, baby.

ReputationRep:
    Plutonic love, baby.
    Defs not plutonic - platonic love maybe.
    Aww - that's so cute to see 2 guys so close platonically..I'm feeling all left out now lol..3rd wheeling along ..

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: how mean

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: how mean
    Yes you are mean, well done..in fact, thinking about your meaness just makes v down and upset
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Luke you're supposed to be busy...liar

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    good cry baby...plus the mudman shouldn't be sticking up for you

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Los Mudman is cool.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.