Turn on thread page Beta

The insult the person above you thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    F***ing Commie!

ReputationRep:
    How original :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Illeducated, ostentatious, presumptuous twit who cannot insult without using profane language - which, by the way is highly unoriginal. (For 2 above)

Mudman - you are nowt but Mr.Paper :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh and a hammer and sickle sign is so unique...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    stfu loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    Illeducated, ostentatious, presumptuous twit who cannot insult without using profane language - which, by the way is highly unoriginal. (For 2 above)

Mudman - you are nowt but Mr.Paper :p:
    Shhh you! Anyway, you had to do it cos I did the tomato thing for you... :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Helzerel is a poopy nun for saying my avy was naked :p: she so was not! (i think she still had her knickers on :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Shylock - why were you looking? Were you scrutinising the naked body of your avatar? :p:

Mudman - PAPER, rock and scissors
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol Helzerel is doomed to die as a young virgin :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...or not..I'm perfectly happy and satisfied thank-you-very-much and have no intention of dying at present :p:

Don't push your own problems onto others Shyskalockle - its bad form
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol Helzerel...i'd say i'm sure you'll find someone to pop your cherry,but i guess they're scared.you being that ugly and smelly and all...:flute:

ReputationRep:
    lol..Shyskalockle!! I've already told you! Stop forcing your own problems onto me!! I can't help being the cool, popular one and its not my fault that you're the lonely neglected one! :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol oo good one child. you're learning

ReputationRep:
    Oh she's using ''child'', she must really like you, I'd watch (and have done) out Helzerel
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    shut it luke :p: lol it's not like you didn't like being my *****...i distinctly remember you say you were my slave for life...oh and i remember something about someone losing control of their bodily functions and....should i continue? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Shylock is really...umm...bad
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    matt is a poopy head and i like him loads i'll like him even more if....became my ***** of course

ReputationRep:
    is mean lol (i can think of anything)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    is red headed :p: lol

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.