The Student Room Group

what do people think of nose piercings?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
They can look good.
One of my friends has a unique "look" and I think the nose ring enhances that.

It can look trashy on some though.
Reply 21
thanks for the advice guys, think i'm gonna just go for it
need to stop worrying about what people think about stuff and just do what i like
Reply 22
Looks like a pimple to me.

I don´t like more holes in the face than which are needed. The only part with additional holes on the body is the ear I think.
i had mine done a few years ago.. and i didnt like it (its not often that happens with me and piercings) so i took it out, but try it and if you dont like it you can always take it out if worst comes to worst. but give give yourself time to try and get use it else it really would be a waste of money if you removed after a couple of weeks.

good luck x
I think they look quite nice, but can't help thinking how unhygienic it is.. but that's just me x
Reply 25
For oppressed asian women whom are promised a hand in marriage <16 years of age. Gold stud that is...
Reply 26
i dont know girls are obsessed with them.. i dont know a guy that likes them.. puts me right off :s-smilie: might just be me
Original post by kat2pult
On many people it looks chavvy, I think. I don't really like facial piercings, though.

I agree with this. I think they look cheap and chavvy.
I wanted my nose peirced a few years ago but my friend said I would look like a lesbian? stupid.
I've had a small stud in my nose for the best part of 12 years. Most people see me before they see my nose stud. Which is the point, really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending