Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to meet good looking bi/lesbian girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello :hello:

I'm in a relationship at the moment, but if I wasn't I think I'd definitely have the same problem as you It's really hard to meet other bi girls, I wouldn't have a clue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by When will I know?)
    Surely you'll find some feminine looking ones in those clubs, try going a few more times..so yu're familiar...they cant all be butch :s
    like which ones??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecookies)
    id be too scared tbh!
    Yeah, i get what you mean. Might be some peg-legged 70 yr old dude posing as a megan fox lookalike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaidBaqq)
    Yeah, i get what you mean. Might be some peg-legged 70 yr old dude posing as a megan fox lookalike
    LOL! I'm also a girl-virgin so I am scared... i know im attractive to boys but i dont know if im attractive to girls?!

ReputationRep:
    All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:
    Ok, so i just asked one of my mates on facebook where she meets girls.
    She said that she joined the Queer Youth Network online, they do regional big group meetups in city centres.

Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone9)
    Come to Brighton
    There are not enough gay men in Brighton who are interested in me...

ReputationRep:
    Instead of jumping the bones of these 'fat and ugly' chics, befriend them, because they will introduce you to their gay friends, who will introduce you to their gay friends, who will introduce you to...etc. etc. Somewhere along the way you're bound to unearth a skinny stunner

You've just got to immerse yourself in the gay!!

Also, straight friends are forever trying to hook you up with their 'totally awesome, beautiful lesbian friend'*

*See stage 1; rinse and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    There are not enough gay men in Brighton who are interested in me...
    Enough? I thought brighton was supposed to be some kinda gay Mecca. How many do you want!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so i just asked one of my mates on facebook where she meets girls.
    She said that she joined the Queer Youth Network online, they do regional big group meetups in city centres.

Hope that helps.
    id be way too scared to go to some big meet up in a city centre though

ReputationRep:
    It seems like you're not really open to going out and looking - so the only thing i think you can do is come out properly and just wait. Be open about it and youll meet someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    It seems like you're not really open to going out and looking - so the only thing i think you can do is come out properly and just wait. Be open about it and youll meet someone!
    I do want to go out and look i know im just being awkward id just be SO embarassed like in case everyone thought i was ugly, how do i know if im attractive to girls?!

ReputationRep:
    like which ones??

Depends where you live....Try the LGBT village in manchester

ReputationRep:
    Heh, okay let me get this straight. You are scared to meet somebody online and too scared to meet face to face in a city... so what do ya want? :hmmm:

I think what somebody said above about networking with people in LGBT is a plan.. obviously if they are all political and you aren't into that then that might be annoying. Do they have a facebook group? Maybe people that just like the social side, that dont come to all the meetings might be on there.

I still think the internet might be a good idea since you gay/bi girls seem to be such a rare breed! You could always take a friend if you do meet up with them in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Heh, okay let me get this straight. You are scared to meet somebody online and too scared to meet face to face in a city... so what do ya want? :hmmm:

I think what somebody said above about networking with people in LGBT is a plan.. obviously if they are all political and you aren't into that then that might be annoying. Do they have a facebook group? Maybe people that just like the social side, that dont come to all the meetings might be on there.

I still think the internet might be a good idea since you gay/bi girls seem to be such a rare breed! You could always take a friend if you do meet up with them in the future.
    because in case they dont fancy me if i knew im fancyable then i would be more confident and meet them! im literally such a virgin haaaaaaha fml!

ReputationRep:
    because in case they dont fancy me if i knew im fancyable then i would be more confident and meet them! im literally such a non virgin haaaaaaha fml!
    Hmmm, *chants* PIC-TURE , PIC-TURE, PIC-TURE!

Haha but no, im sure you will find somebody. Stop worrying and get out there !

ReputationRep:

Haha but no, im sure you will find somebody. Stop worrying and get out there !
    i meant virgin... and no way am i putting a pic on here. i know im attractive to boys im just not sure about girls

ReputationRep:
    i meant virgin... and no way am i putting a pic on here. i know im attractive to boys im just not sure about girls
    Yeah i guessed you meant virgin. So do you think that no woman in the world is EVER going to find you attractive?

I think there is someone for everybody, but thats just me.:^_^:

If these girls that you say are "fat, ugly, pierced" and whatever else you said, can get girlfriends then im sure you can. But its kinda hard if you are too scared to meet them in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    haha.

You're placing way too much emphasis on looks! Sure, looks attract, but so will a friendly/charming/funny/interesting personality. Even if you're blessed with varying degrees of any of these you'll do just fine. You don't pick your friends based on aesthetics, so just go, have fun and widen your social circle.

You never know, you might just find a wee diamond in the rough!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guessed you meant virgin. So do you think that no woman in the world is EVER going to find you attractive?

I think there is someone for everybody, but thats just me.:^_^:

If these girls that you say are "fat, ugly, pierced" and whatever else you said, can get girlfriends then im sure you can. But its kinda hard if you are too scared to meet them in the first place!
    im just so horny i wanna lick some pussy and get some experience, i might go for a fat ugly pierced one first! i jus wanna loose my lesbian virginity to somone sexy you know loool yeah i am too scared wahh! im hoping just to get drunk and try a straight girl tbh

ReputationRep:
    I have the same question!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.