Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do fat people have a sense of entitlement? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do fat people arrogantly feel that they have a right to more food than everyone else and that they are allowed to use a disproportionate amount of NHS money and create visual pollution.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the right to decide what people spend thier money on? If they want to eat, let them eat, and visual pollution? Nobody wants to see your crackhead thin body either, so shut up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bosch)
    Do you have the right to decide what people spend thier money on? If they want to eat, let them eat, and visual pollution? Nobody wants to see your crackhead thin body either, so shut up
    Actually I have BMI of 21, just because your's is probably in the 50s you jelly. No not jelly the food before you get any ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmaozipan VIII)
    Actually I have BMI of 21, just because your's is probably in the 50s you jelly. No not jelly the food before you get any ideas
    Well actually mine is 23, I'm sure you got bullied by somebody overweight, so I'l leave you and your butthurt ego alone now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bosch)
    Well actually mine is 23, I'm sure you got bullied by somebody overweight, so I'l leave you and your butthurt ego alone now
    K00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lmaozipan VIII)
    Do fat people arrogantly feel that they have a right to more food than everyone else and that they are allowed to use a disproportionate amount of NHS money and create visual pollution.
    This

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.