Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    How do you know that she has the link to this thread? Did the OP tell her?
    Her latest post is: "thanks for the messages about the forum. I had a brief look. Meh."

I suspect multiple people messaged her using the message link in order to tell her it had been posted here. Either way she doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forsaken_earth)
    Sure, but you could play this either way, since following from your logic using bad grammar certainly doesn't give one any credit either love
    damn, and I'm an english student :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    PMd
    Pwease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I wish I didn't click that. And what's with the kids in the bath that was odd.
    Now I really want to see it but it's been deleted...

ReputationRep:
    Just had a look. It's a little weird, but I don't see what the big deal is... Maybe she's taken the disturbing stuff down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
    and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
    and i don't know what to think
    we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
    what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks
    Can we switch gf's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    You not heard of navel gazing before? http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=navel-gazing
    nope never heard if it - but thankies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.

PM me the link of that guy's gf's blog! I am super curious :P

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I need to see it.... link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    PMd
    Ooh could you send me the link too please? Am super curious now Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Link me pleeease!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    PMd
    can you sort us out bigman

ReputationRep:
    Wheres the link?

ReputationRep:
    It is an interesting blog but I don't think it's disturbing, maybe that says a lot about me? O_o

ReputationRep:
    can you pm it to me too please? Curious

ReputationRep:
    kinda funny that the OP's been busted.. poor lad, maybe it's for the best, best to get these things out in the open and have a chat about things that disturb you with your partner sooner rather than later aye

ReputationRep:
    Someone kind enough to PM me the link? Curiosity is killing me here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.
    Sorry to be an absolute pain, but can you PM me the link please? I'm impatient when it comes to curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Comin' up. People, try and PM
    Could i pretty please have the link, im a bit curious!

ReputationRep:
    Link please? curiosity is killing me!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.