Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey people I'm going AFK for a bit but I will PM everyone who has left me a message when I get back (only about 7 of you so far)

And just to remind people who seem to think I am, I am not the OP! PS I've changed my mind I'll PM the people (now 8) who have PMd me before I go!

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone PM'ing me the link please, thanking you

ReputationRep:
    The blog wasn't that bad...what's all the fuss about? It just seems a bit intense but nothing "OMFG I'm GOING BLINDDD BY LOOKING AT THIS.." type.

I dunno, maybe it's cause I like scary movies haha.

OP you need to talk to her though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nugiboy)
    Maybe she's into bondage?
    'In 200 years...there will be no trace you even existed'.

Plato, Da vinci, Julius Cesar, Henry VIII, Galileo, Nostradamus, Sir Isaac Newton, Confucius, Christopher Columbus, Shakespeare...

ReputationRep:
    Too late by faaaaaar, damn

PM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilaneseCat)
    Can we switch gf's?
    you legend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCount.)
    'In 200 years...there will be no trace you even existed'.

Plato, Da vinci, Julius Cesar, Henry VIII, Galileo, Nostradamus, Sir Isaac Newton, Confucius, Christopher Columbus, Shakespeare...
    Yes, that saying's only true for the majority of people...

ReputationRep:
    please would someone pm me the link? im so curious now haha thankyouu!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully someone will be on that has the link as I really want to see it :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
    and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
    and i don't know what to think
    we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
    what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks
    Link and I can give you some more advice. Sounds like a similar situation my Bestie was in

ReputationRep:
    Pm the link pretty please - v. curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planetearth)
    I don't know if you've noticed but...

Your girlfriend describes her blog as:

"The romanticised diary of an emotional prostitute from London."

Maybe the fact that you are going out with a prostitue, who seems to have had some disturbing (probably sexual) experiences is the reason why she produces such ... squeamish work.
    PM me link?

ReputationRep:
    someone pm us all the link we want to know what all the hype is about haha

ReputationRep:
    I think it's really unfair you're all ganging up on her. You don't know her, he does. There's no right to critisize her. I haven't seen the link but personally, when I need to vent I write lyrics/songs. And I've been dumped twice over it because apparently it makes me a "psycho".

Everyone needs to vent and express their emotions otherwise we'd all just build up our anger/upset/hurt and one day self destruct. Some people run away, become violent, turn to drugs & alcohol, she is simply putting her feelings into art like I put mine into songs.

Does she behave like her art? Has she given you any reason to be worried about her? If the answer is no to both then grow the hell up and stop being so ignorant and closed minded.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone who wants to see the blog you can PM me, I have the link since it was given to me by someone else on TSR.

This girl, whoever she is has a really unique vision towards art and expression. I like it, some of the things on there are deep and meaningful and others are daunting & distrubing. However this women is not afraid to express herself in whatever way she feels like or whatever way shes thinking. Perhaps she needs someone to talk to, I don't know, but if that's the way she feels is best to express herself, then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    Someone send me a PM please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [Shadowplay])
    Someone send me a PM please.
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny.chu)
    I think it's really unfair you're all ganging up on her. You don't know her, he does. There's no right to critisize her. I haven't seen the link but personally, when I need to vent I write lyrics/songs. And I've been dumped twice over it because apparently it makes me a "psycho".

Everyone needs to vent and express their emotions otherwise we'd all just build up our anger/upset/hurt and one day self destruct. Some people run away, become violent, turn to drugs & alcohol, she is simply putting her feelings into art like I put mine into songs.

Does she behave like her art? Has she given you any reason to be worried about her? If the answer is no to both then grow the hell up and stop being so ignorant and closed minded.
    Writing a song/poem ect is normal. I've done it.
    But like you say, you didn't see the link...... 0_0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.
    Whats all this hypee!? link me link me!

ReputationRep:
    OP are you sure it's actually your gf? Yeah obvious question and I haven't seen the link but are you sure it isn't just her friend trying to head **** you?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.