Turn on thread page Beta

just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what the ****? I don't get disgusted very easily, however that was one of the most ****ed up blogs I've seen in my life, OP GET THE **** OUT!

ReputationRep:
    Its not really that bad, Just lots of tits on thin girls and self inflicted wounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    the stuff i've heard and the way she is doesn't add up
    i never thought she was 'normal' i.e. like most people, but i don't really understand what all this **** means to be honest
    May i have the link please ? Or someone else can send me ?
    I am curious thats all :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Still giving the link out for the slowbies.
    can i have the link please? i just want to know whats got everyone worked up!

ReputationRep:
    Please may you PM me the link? I wasn't going to ask when I saw this the other day, but this thread keeps popping up and taunting me. I need to know! Thank you .

ReputationRep:
    She inspired me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    Wow, what the ****? I don't get disgusted very easily, however that was one of the most ****ed up blogs I've seen in my life, OP GET THE **** OUT!
    Could you link me please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.
    PM me it please?

ReputationRep:
    It's only the last lot that is kinda ****ed up. The rest are fine, haha. You messed her up, Anon

ReputationRep:
    Thank **** i got here after the link was removed. I definitely would have clicked it... despite warnings!

ReputationRep:
    Since the links gone I am curious to what the content was, anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    just tell her man, when everything is open, you might understand her better and be there for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elstevens)
    Please may you PM me the link? I wasn't going to ask when I saw this the other day, but this thread keeps popping up and taunting me. I need to know! Thank you .
    THIS

I've tried my best to avoid but curiosity is killing me! Could someone PM me the link please?

ReputationRep:
    Link pleasee

ReputationRep:
    just had a quick look and while i agree that it's artistic, its still quite disturbing and worrying to look at/read, especially seeing the photos of those kids in a blog like that (its not perverted but when you see it, you just know it's not right). but also because i think she might be in a really dark place mentally for her to post photos of that nature and to write the way that she has written.

she's probably one of those artists who want to shock people or get people thinking about sensitive/controversial issues but then again she might be trying to channel her inner thoughts on there so i still think you should talk to her about it, just to make sure she's doing okay mentally, esp given her past experiences with EDs and drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Link please :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    I want to see the link!!!

ReputationRep:
    Link pleaaase Im more than a little curious now!

I can see how everyone is shocked you should really talk to your gf obviously she has gone through something when she was younger and is expressing it though her blog.

It's graphic especially the used condom with the blood in it.
    I don't mind graphic things but there's a limit
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I wanna see the blog!
    Someone give me the link please!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.