Turn on thread page Beta

just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
    and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
    and i don't know what to think
    we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
    what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks
    damn links been deleted pls pm me it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    I've asked for the link in a PM
    Sent .
    (Original post by no-fat-chicks)
    PM me the link or curiosity will kill my cat!!!
    Will do

(Original post by insignificant)
    de-annoned...

People, seriously you don't wanna see it... I don't think I'd be even allowed to describe what was in that link..
    I'm not the OP .

People if you want it, PM me itl make it easier for me. I'm only allowed to send one per minute. People above this post need not PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    She'll probably just respond with "Stop trying to stifle my creativity you're just like the rest of society you can't handle my unique artistic expressions!!!" bunch of bull all those extreme artsy types come out with.
    But, you don't know that anymore than I do.

If the OP is wanting to keep his girlfriend, then he/she will try anything. Never take away a person's hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Sent .

Will do

I'm not the OP .
    Sorry, haha... seriously tired.

ReputationRep:
    Looking over pics again, dump that ***** man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not at all. She's fairly quiet, but very helpful in the studios and with certain people she's selfless. She's friends with people in our class that at the beginning of the year we considered really weird, but she gives them a chance.. so yeah this is a bit of a surprise to me. her friend says she's not over past abuse but i don't even know if that's all rumours you see
    In that case it may just be her way of expressing herself she may have hidden issues in her past you don't know about.

The people on here have exaggerated it abit the only disturbing thing was the picture I described earlier and even then it was probably staged I should think its not like these are pictures of her, shes just collected them from other sites.

All the people that thought it was the worst thing in history, don't leave the safety of facebook and tsr will you now. But yeah I would still dig abit into this.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear... I haven't seen the link but she doesn't sound like someone you'd want to bring home for a nice family meal.

P.s can I have the link?

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious as hell, someone link me.

I would also like the link, can't really give any advice unless I see what's going on. :ninja:

Am I the only one wondering why the friend gave you the link in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    OP is she the one in the blog is that ur gf, did she not tell you she did drugs and involved in sex and prostitution I can see why this has come as a shock believe me a lot of us are too:eek: do what you feel is right in your heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    In that case it may just be her way of expressing herself she may have hidden issues in her past you don't know about.

The people on here have exaggerated it abit the only disturbing thing was the picture I described earlier and even then it was probably staged I should think its not like these are pictures of her, shes just collected them from other sites.

All the people that thought it was the worst thing in history, don't leave the safety of facebook and tsr will you now. But yeah I would still dig abit into this.
    Are you mad? Do you think that pictures of bleeding cut vaginas, naked children in baths with adults and blood around someones mouth coming from you know where is acceptable? It's not right. Noones making fun of her because she does need help.

ReputationRep:
    think am going to get up and walk round to my my gfs and make sure she doesnt have a blog / sleep there as noones in mine tonite and am def not gettin to sleep lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Are you mad? Do you think that pictures of bleeding cut vaginas, naked children in baths with adults and blood around someones mouth coming from you know where is acceptable? It's not right. Noones making fun of her because she does need help.
    Ok now that you've described it, I actually don't want the link. I retract my previous post.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's just trying to be 'different' online maybe :lolwut:

Either that or you have no idea who your girlfriend is

(Original post by Casshern1456)
    OP is she the one in the blog is that ur gf, did she not tell you she did drugs and involved in sex and prostitution I can see why this has come as a shock believe me a lot of us are too:eek: do what you feel is right in your heart.
    to be honest, when we got together, which wasn't very long ago, i've been so pumped full of rumours that i really didn't want to bring it all up with her, kind of wanted to wait until she was ready to tell me/if. nobody mentioned prostitution, but lesbian relationships, sexual abuse, drugs, suicide attempts, anorexia/bulimia etc. yeah.. there was a lot of that..

So um after reviewing the pictures she seems very obsessed with cuts/wounds and syringes ...

I think you need to sit down with her and talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    Once again PM me if you want it cos I'm happy to help but I'll miss people if I just scan the thread And people can't discuss it too well without the pictures so don't clog up the thread with 'show me :angry:'

ReputationRep:
    Wow...

It actually wasn't that bad until I came accross the bulimia and self harm then it kinda got a little weird.

Then I was reading some of her blogs and she seems like a really unhappy person deep down I think being that you're the closest person to her, you should try and comfort her, she's obviously seeking help otherwise she wouldn't be broadcasting that sort of extreme behaviour weather shes an art student or not, it isn't normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Sent .

Will do

I'm not the OP .

People if you want it, PM me itl make it easier for me. I'm only allowed to send one per minute. People above this post need not PM
    Link please

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.