Turn on thread page Beta

just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried?? watch

ReputationRep:
    ''Don’t trust me.. Honest does not mean sincere.''

I don't think you should trust her dude.

(Original post by insoms)
    I was laughing at one of her blog posts, which I quoted underneath for you to see.

Not OP's situation sorry if that was unclear
    i have no idea who the **** S is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Once again PM me if you want it cos I'm happy to help but I'll miss people if I just scan the thread And people can't discuss it too well without the pictures so don't clog up the thread with 'show me :angry:'
    I join the curious cat flock Link link please!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
    and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
    and i don't know what to think
    we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
    what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks
    i have no idea what the blog would have looked like since you removed the link. but judging from other responses, it was rather extreme?

if it is, i would suggest that you should talk to her about it, show that you do indeed care about her.

if all fails, seek professional help for her

now you got me all curious, can you PM me the link so i can see how "disturbed" she is?

Haha I must admit this post made me laugh. Talk about an overreaction
    Ouch. :K:

OP, I'm serious. I think you should just talk to her about it. Tell her you came across the link and you're here to talk to her. She'll tell you if she wants to talk or not, then you can make an informed decision.

ReputationRep:
    He or she comes up ALOT. As do past romances failed romances. She implied at one point that she doesnt feel anything for some named guy I didn't copy them was just skim reading so don't remember the name. But some older guy was "falling for" her and she felt nothing back. By the way if her older posts are to be believed she thinks you are either going to "leave me" or "make me leave you" which is what she thinks all people that fall for her do.

She has serious daddy issues as well no wonder she's so messed up, one minute hes an a-hole, the next she misses him. Her mum is very ill and she implied that its due to her stressing her out.

In other words shes a bit of a nut-job. You could try and help her but it would need a clinical psychologist to even get in there I doubt she'd let you past her mental guard. She doesn't tell anyone anything and that blogs her diary and by her own admission there are even some things she keeps from that so no-one will get the full picture.

Another post she was conferring with some follower and alluded to sexual abuse but I don't know if it happened to her or she was just talking about it.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Ouch. :K:

OP, I'm serious. I think you should just talk to her about it. Tell her you came across the link and you're here to talk to her. She'll tell you if she wants to talk or not, then you can make an informed decision.
    thank you.. yeah i think i will.
    it seems more like self-hate than perversion, but what the **** have i got to lose now eh

He or she comes up ALOT. As do past romances failed romances. She implied at one point that she doesnt feel anything for some named guy I didn't copy them was just skim reading so don't remember the name. But some older guy was "falling for" her and she felt nothing back. By the way if her older posts are to be believed she thinks you are either going to "leave me" or "make me leave you" which is what she thinks all people that fall for her do.

She has serious daddy issues as well no wonder she's so messed up, one minute hes an a-hole, the next she misses him. Her mum is very ill and she implied that its due to her stressing her out.

In other words shes a bit of a nut-job. You could try and help her but it would need a clinical psychologist to even get in there I doubt she'd let you past her mental guard. She doesn't tell anyone anything and that blogs her diary and by her own admission there are even some things she keeps from that so no-one will get the full picture.

Another post she was conferring with some follower and alluded to sexual abuse but I don't know if it happened to her or she was just talking about it.
    Oh god.. yeah I'm going to have to think about this.. I don't really know what I can do, I can try but a lot of this I feel I am underqualified to deal with... but perhaps she just needs a friend. or maybe noone at all. ****

ReputationRep:
    If I see the disturbing pictures I can't erase from it my memory so no thanks. She sounds like she's turned a bit psychotic due to her dark experiences, you obviously don't know anything about her (god know how you started dating), you need to sit down and talk to her; tell her to go see a therapist, go with her. She has so much bottled emotions that in order for her to be cathartic, she blogs, and it could get worse, she could go beyond the boundaries of what's acceptable (drinking blood, cannibalistic, dismember body parts, necrophiliac and all that ****) to make her feel 'healed' within. The girl needs serious help and once you've helped her out a bit, run a mile in the opposite direction.

Edit - OP, do you know whether she googled those pics or look them herself... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    thank you.. yeah i think i will.
    it seems more like self-hate than perversion, but what the **** have i got to lose now eh
    Something tells me that won't work. She's not just a depressive teenager it runs deeper than that she has serious issues with trust and abuse. She's not going to open up to you just because you say "what's wrong" [I mean come on that doesn't even work with mentally stable women you just get a 'nothing' what are you gonna get with her, she even thinks her doctor doesn't care about her that he perved on her and gave her something to get her out the door]

Something tells me that won't work. She's not just a depressive teenager it runs deeper than that she has serious issues with trust and abuse. She's not going to open up to you just because you say "what's wrong" [I mean come on that doesn't even work with mentally stable women you just get a 'nothing' what are you gonna get with her, she even thinks her doctor doesn't care about her that he perved on her and gave her something to get her out the door]
    i'm trying to read all of it now.. missed the doctor bit.. getting almost used to the nature of all this now. god i'm an idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I wish I didn't click that. And what's with the kids in the bath that was odd.
    PM me the link, Ali baby.

thanks for everyone's help.. i'll speak to her tomorrow... if i see her

ReputationRep:
    Link plz.

(Original post by T-Toe)
    If I see the disturbing pictures I can't erase from it my memory so no thanks. She sounds like she's turned a bit psychotic due to her dark experiences, you obviously don't know anything about her (god know how you started dating), you need to sit down and talk to her; tell her to go see a therapist, go with her. She has so much bottled emotions that in order for her to be cathartic, she blogs, and it could get worse, she could go beyond the boundaries of what's acceptable (drinking blood, cannibalistic, dismember body parts, necrophiliac and all that ****) to make her feel 'healed' within. The girl needs serious help and once you've helped her out a bit, run a mile in the opposite direction.

Edit - OP, do you know whether she googled those pics or look them herself... :lolwut:
    most of them she got from other websites

ReputationRep:
    For people PMing for the link, just copy this thread's URL into Google- the cache hasn't updated yet.

And, er, yes. You might want to talk to her a little about things. Don't just run- at least let her give you a reason to be scared off.

ReputationRep:
    What was on the link?

Don't PM me the link though, it sounds like I don't want to see it. Can someone just tell me what kind of stuff was on it lol

ReputationRep:
    Someone link me up yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    What was on the link?

Don't PM me the link though, it sounds like I don't want to see it. Can someone just tell me what kind of stuff was on it lol
    Assorted gothic Tumblury, occasional blood-soaked nudity, anguished blog entries, and so on. Looks like she's anorexic.

Take it from there. Not particularly traumatising- just a bit sad.

ReputationRep:
    link pl0x

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.