just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Been reading this thread, and I'd like the link......sounds weird

ReputationRep:
    Challenge accepted.

Someone PM the link.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty simple:
    - if you don't want anything serious with that girl, just pretend you never saw the blog and surely your relationship will continue as until now.

- if you really care about her, and want a serious relationship, you have to approach her with this thing. Say things like : "You know I love you, and I want us to be completely honest with each other. I don't want to judge you or anything, I just want to be here for you. If you feel overwhelmed by something, depressed, or anything, I want you to know I am here for you...yada yada"
    If she is a maniac, and attacks you with a knife, or violently runs away, perhaps it wasn't meant to be.
    You can't really have a good relationship with someone who has mental issues. Sooner or later it will come out.

btw, PM link please!
    maybe she's just into BDSM

ReputationRep:
    Is there a single girl on an art course who hasn't had eating disorders or done drugs/got drunk?

My advice sleep with as many as possible, the only reason to go to art college is because its 75% girls.

ReputationRep:
    If things are going great, then why let rumours spoil your relationship? If you're really that concerned, then have a quiet word with her about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious now, kind of glad the link's been deleted so I don't feel compelled to click on it and be scarred for all eternity.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious after reading the comments someone pm me the link please:timewarp:

ReputationRep:
    can some1 pm me the link please?

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from messed up people. They'll only end up hurting you and themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tface)
    Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.
    PM the link please

ReputationRep:
    I too would like the link.

This blog sounds lovely.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I want the link PM'ed, sounds pretty messed up tbh.:/

ReputationRep:
    i wanna see whats so grusome sure it aint as bad as everyone is making out to be, people tend to overexagerate pm it me dudes

ReputationRep:
    Now I'm really curious to know what the link was.

Send me a PM and I'll show you pics of my ex gf naked nojokelol.

ReputationRep:
    If this is real, the girl must have an awful 'best friend'! Why would she do that?

I so want to see the link :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Could someone PM me the link please?
    OP from what I've read, I think you need to talk to her but in a non-confrontational way.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who knows the link is hoarding it.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, why did you remove the link, I did so want to see that!!

ReputationRep:
    GIEB LINK PLZ! hehe pm me the link guys, curious as hell over here :P

ReputationRep:
    Ah c'mon, give me the link someone please!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.