ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumberjack77)
    St Patricks Day Dublin Ireland 17 March 2011

What? No...

KFC

??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    I dislike a lot of places and I am glad ireland has crashed spectacularly. Enjoy your stay in the EU.

What has Ireland done to offend you? Yes, the IRA bombed England, which was an awful act. The IRA form a miniscule part of the population, no matter what the tabloids tell you. Do you think the actions of the IRA are equal to Ireland's treatment over the last few centuries at the hands of England? The vast majority of people here have let this go. Are you unable to let go of the IRA bombings or something? As if you know, the Republic and the North never suffered similar bombs. I hope you also enjoy your country's membership of the EU.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't give a **** about St Patricks day, but it was a perfect excuse to get stupidly drunk. Who am I kidding, we don't normally need any excuse.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I don't care either. Don't celebrate it and some people don't even know why they're celebrating, only an excuse to get trashed.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.