Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help on the evidence section please! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just completed my part of the student finance application and now they are asking for evidence "Sponsor 1 PFF2 Form/ Declaration" is this the correct form? I researched on the internet and its a form for my parents on a student who they have supported before, but I am not at university and I have never been??:-S

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having exactly the same problem! :confused: It's asking me to complete the PFF2 forms when from what I've read, I should be completing the PFF1 forms. What's going on?

Somebody help, please!

Thanks )

ReputationRep:
    You've entered some info incorrectly then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    You've entered some info incorrectly then.
    ive looked at my application and I cant find any faults, I chose that im applying for first year, could it be that my sister is currently at university and my parents details are on the system?

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    New students need a PFF1 form. It isn't currently available as a download for 2011-12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    New students need a PFF1 form. It isn't currently available as a download for 2011-12.
    Thats what I heard but why they asking for PFFT2? I done everything right on my application.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm not sure about you but I requested my forms by post and they came today. So I'm going to get my parents to fill them out and send them back, then if there's any problems I'm sure SF will let me know (:

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: Just rang Student Finance to check and avoid having to fill out another form if it was the wrong one, and the PFF2 form is the only form you need if you are applying for 2011/12 (:

ReputationRep:
    I'll bet my student loan that information is wrong unless you are a returning student!

ReputationRep:
    Just what I was told on the phone (o:

ReputationRep:
    you would not believe the rubbish the brain deads employed by SFE have told people over the years!

ReputationRep:
    is the pff2 just the form ur parents have to fill if they dont want to fill in their financial details on line?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cordelisse)
    UPDATE: Just rang Student Finance to check and avoid having to fill out another form if it was the wrong one, and the PFF2 form is the only form you need if you are applying for 2011/12 (:
    this is correct

ReputationRep:
    The only form available this year from SFE for parents to submit financial details is the PFF2 form. Correct.

ReputationRep:
    I have just recieved a form this morning off student finance asking for my birth certificate when i have already put my passport stuff in and they want me to fill out a form for identify confirmation form, do i still have to fill out the identify confirmation form just not the birth cerficate one?? they are rubbish when on the phone and they have shut student finance down for 4 hours so i cant even have a look!! xx

ReputationRep:
    I know wtf! They shut it down just as i need to find something. Arhhh!

ReputationRep:
    Ye me too that is what i needed to go online for they are good sometimes but sometimes can be a pain i will have to wait until 9 or in the morning now to sort it!! xx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.