Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I look Like Tamwar from Eastenders...? (Possibily Pics) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Of course, I have to think every man on this planet is ugly in order to prove my heterosexuality....
    I'd neg rep you for being gay but I have no reps left for today.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you do pretty much. Used to go to school with someone who looked like Tamwar myself... oh hang on it was actually him lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    I'd neg rep you for being gay but I have no reps left for today.
    A kind of response I would expect from someone with your level of intelligence. :congrats:

P.S. Your red gems have no value. :no:

:hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    You must be ugly then...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/imag...l_mitchell.jpg
    See for yourself - most definitely am not ugly, tell that to my agent lol...

ReputationRep:
    Negatoro brosellini

ReputationRep:
    wowowow hold on fool, which one is you, and which is Tamwar?
    Hell the only difference I be seeing is almost everything!

You're a spiffing chap though homes. Spiffing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ian Beale)
    Cor blimey, you look nothing like the lad! Believe me, I would know since I work with him!
    You ****ing Legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Rofl... ive been told i look like ramiz raja at cricket, but i dont really. Maybe some ppl find a feature which is similair in two people and pinpoint that. Looking like Shoaib Akhtar sucks, but in his younger days he looked kool.
    Aha I don't look like him at all lol and I'am like 62kg compared to his extreme henchness. Looking like Ramiz isn't bad, according to the ladies he's quite erudite apparently. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Aha I don't look like him at all lol and I'am like 62kg compared to his extreme henchness. Looking like Ramiz isn't bad, according to the ladies he's quite erudite apparently. :confused:
    Lol, 62kg is alright depending on what height you are..? Yeah akhtars a beast lol... but was skinny wen he was younger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Lol, 62kg is alright depending on what height you are..? Yeah akhtars a beast lol... but was skinny wen he was younger.
    I'am a little over 5'10 man. I obviously have a perfect body in my quest to be the next Muhammad Aamir.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.