Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Argh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!

I lost my £10 note today when i was walkin down the road.
    I went to the hairdressers and didn't put my change into my purse then the money was gone!

And i bet the b*st*rd who picked it up saw me drop it!

Arghhhh!!!!! so annoyed cos money is tight at the mo and christmas is cummin up! Now i'm sad.

ReputationRep:
    Come on, you do live in East London lol. They're hardly likely to pick it up and run after you to give it back. Sorry to hear that though, i'm sure you could find a way of recouping it

ReputationRep:
    I am sad too...I have almost no oney at the moment and I have to buy so many xmas presents coz I am going to celebrate it with y BFs family.... =( I odnt know what to do, thoguth I have 2 jobs..I just had to go to the dentist this month and it costed sooo much

ReputationRep:
    Xmas..... lol, why do we have to be so popular, i just hope they give prezzies in return!

ReputationRep:
    I hate losing money - i lost my oyster card the other day and it had a 10 pound note tucked into the pocket at the back

Although the other day i was standing behind this man in mcdonalds and a big wad of tens and twentys fell out his pocket - so i picked it up and pocketed it

joking, i actually tapped him on the shoulder and pointed it out to him, i would never steal money from someone....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)
    I hate losing money - i lost my oyster card the other day and it had a 10 pound note tucked into the pocket at the back

Although the other day i was standing behind this man in mcdonalds and a big wad of tens and twentys fell out his pocket - so i picked it up and pocketed it

joking, i actually tapped him on the shoulder and pointed it out to him, i would never steal money from someone....
    You are a very honest person my friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)

You should have deducted a 20 and handed it back to him - what goes around comes around...

ReputationRep:
    ahaha!!! Sorry but i have to laugh - i found £10 today getting into my car at the petrol station, i didnt ask any questions and drove away. AM I BAD?

It feels great finding money - and feels the worst losing money! I lost £20 note once - it was like a sick feeling in my stomache, ARGHHHHHH!

what part of e.london btw?

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when you are pressured to do something with a group of friends. The other day I went to the cinema and it cost £9.50 each!!!

I didn't want to pay that much just to see a film. It wasn't worth it at all, but my friends all did, so I felt obliged to, and this may sound like I am cheap, but afterwards I felt like I had lost [almost] ten pounds for a stupid 2 hour movie.

ReputationRep:
    You think that's bad? I've lost my wallet, complete with about £50 cash, my uni ID and driving licence.

ReputationRep:
    I just seem to be opposite, i loose the odd pound every now and again however the other day I went to put washing in the machine and found £100 pound at the bottom all wet and soggy, they've dried up nice though and i'm such a goody two shoes and asked my mum whether it was hers and she said yes. I'm always finding money in work but again I hand them into charity if no-one claims it. i'm too honest. Any one else get the same problem.

ReputationRep:
    Nope..

ReputationRep:
    Free money in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Dogzilla!!! I'm from leyton

(Original post by thatguy)
    I hate it when you are pressured to do something with a group of friends. The other day I went to the cinema and it cost £9.50 each!!!

I didn't want to pay that much just to see a film. It wasn't worth it at all, but my friends all did, so I felt obliged to, and this may sound like I am cheap, but afterwards I felt like I had lost [almost] ten pounds for a stupid 2 hour movie.
    Yeh i kno wot u mean... I'm cheap and proud. Thats why i'll make a good accountant lol

ReputationRep:
    i don't lose money really but i'm always losing my monthly bus pass, which costs £40 each time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lettuce)
    I just seem to be opposite, i loose the odd pound every now and again however the other day I went to put washing in the machine and found £100 pound at the bottom all wet and soggy, they've dried up nice though and i'm such a goody two shoes and asked my mum whether it was hers and she said yes. I'm always finding money in work but again I hand them into charity if no-one claims it. i'm too honest. Any one else get the same problem.
    Money laundering is a crime you know! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    at least you did not lose a £20 note... cuz i lost mine last month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingspharm)
    Money laundering is a crime you know! :laugh:
    b dm chhhhhhhh

--------------

(Original post by chrissay88)
    You are a very honest person my friend!
    yuh well....loads of people could see anyhow so even if i had pocketed any i wouldnt have been able to be sly....

with regards to taking a twenty - i'll remember that next time

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.