Turn on thread page Beta

5 ways to beat procrastination watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cartesian_)
    chears mate
    Yeah i saw physics in yur sig and thought, got to get onto that. I later went on to do attempt the left and rule with my right and for half an hour ~anyway eat food, back to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stasiaxx)
    Yeah i saw physics in yur sig and thought, got to get onto that. I later went on to do attempt the left and rule with my right and for half an hour ~anyway eat food, back to work.
    Ouch hard times!! Good old right hand rule. I never know which hand to use cause of the the left hand law (maybe i just made that up)!

Yeah check the blog out cause i'm gonna be putting physics related stuff up on there too! Tell me if you have any suggestions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cartesian_)
    Ouch hard times!! Good old right hand rule. I never know which hand to use cause of the the left hand law (maybe i just made that up)!

Yeah check the blog out cause i'm gonna be putting physics related stuff up on there too! Tell me if you have any suggestions
    I can't wait to sit an exam when i have to use the left/right hand law, it would definately give the exam invigilator something to do.

While i agree that cramming is the worse thing you can do timetables always run off without me, if i'm having trouble with one subject am i just supposed to abandon it because my revision timetable says so?

I'm revising physics at the moment i'll let you know when i meet a subject, that i worthy of you blog. Just curious how much further do you go with physics at degree level, do the fundamentall particles get any smaller? And is there more or less maths, mechanics?And what are the main themes of the course?

ReputationRep:
    I've not seen so many bumps in one thread.

Mods, get in here!

ReputationRep:
    Check out the follow up one i've done too

How To Revise Effectively

Nothing ground breaking but solid advice i think

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.