Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Need some clarification about the SHU Radiotherapy&Onc. paperwork pre interview watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have tried ringing but I am getting no answer or the phone just beeps -.-

Anyway...

I don't know if I am reading too much into this, but I can't understand something.

On the paperwork they sent me, they ask for a 200 word summary of what I gained from their interview/day.

But then on the back page they ask for 200 words on a visit to a radiography department and needs to be send before my visit.

Am I right in thinking they want 200 word summary now, about work experience I have done; and then 200 AFTER my visit?

I'm finding it hard to clarify it all, there whole paperwork I got seems very strangely done :-/

Appreciate the comments! Interview on the 26th so i might see some of you guys there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I didn't apply for this course, but my sister did and as far as I remember, she did exactly the same as what you've mentioned. (200 words on visit before, 200 words on interview after). Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiej149)
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I didn't apply for this course, but my sister did and as far as I remember, she did exactly the same as what you've mentioned. (200 words on visit before, 200 words on interview after). Hope that helps!

Ahh thanks mate! I'll crack on and send it Saturday!
    Good luck for Medicine, quite a feat to get offers!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.