Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N.A.T.O)
    White civilisation

Black civilisation

What a great argument there. Top class. You'll go far in life mate.

ReputationRep:
    its just a fact that this country will not be able to sustain itself with so many immigrants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limesasquatch)
    its just a fact that this country will not be able to sustain itself with so many immigrants
    The USA manages to sustain itself perfectly even though most of it's population are immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    The USA manages to sustain itself perfectly even though most of it's population are immigrants.
    untrue - although you may argue that the USA's entire white population can be classed as immigrants, it is just not so.

why do you think there is such a strict border along Mexico?

The UK is suffering because many asian immigrants get the benefits of, well, benefits, while not contributing to the economy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investment Banker)
    So very ignorant and stupid of you ! Dumb statement at its best
    How? Yet again another liberal jumping to shout down facts when they are perfectly correct.

ReputationRep:
    You are obviously confused between "immigration" and "black people". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=6bMLrA_0O5I

Watch the first few seconds then skip to somethnig around 0:20 She describes you then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sushidelight)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alhae)
    Nothing good will come to a first world country by turning it into the one on the right.
    Haha you think stopping immigration will solve the problems?
    Man this country seriously needs the BNP in power so that they can find out for themselves what a terrible mistake they made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limesasquatch)
    The UK is suffering because many asian immigrants get the benefits of, well, benefits, while not contributing to the economy.
    So is your issue with people being on benefits or immigration of asian people?
    What I'm essentially asking is are you an ignorant racist or do you have a problem with lazy benefit takers (I know I do, regardless of their race) OR are you perhaps disguising your racism with the latter.

ReputationRep:
    for one without immigration long term output in the economy would not increase.

secondly, you are an idiot so GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    for one without immigration long term output in the economy would not increase.secondly, you are an idiot so GTFO
    Its a very worthy price to pay, so be it.

ReputationRep:
    Its a very worthy price to pay, so be it.
    what exactly is your problem with immigration?

ReputationRep:
    Immigrants are a very good thing for the UK economy.
    Anyone who thinks we should have none, are idiots.

The question is whether we have too many or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Immigrants are a very good thing for the UK economy.
    Anyone who thinks we should have none, are idiots.

The question is whether we have too many or not.
    would give pos rep, but have ran out today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    what exactly is your problem with immigration?
    It is wrecking the native demographics of Europe. Creating insular communities, it brings extremism to our shores.

For sintance as I have eplained before the more Muslims for intance, in the UK the more power they can procure and the more influence they will have over politicas and social issues.

ReputationRep:
    It is wrecking the native demographics of Europe. Creating insular communities, it brings extremism to our shores.

For sintance as I have eplained before the more Muslims for intance, in the UK the more power they can procure and the more influence they will have over politicas and social issues.
    The world is getting closer, deal with it.

Btw, your second point, makes no sense. The more muslims their are the more they can influence political issues?
    Please
    Just go home, and play with some toys, and leave issues to people who actually know things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    The world is getting closer, deal with it.

Btw, your second point, makes no sense. The more muslims their are the more they can influence political issues?
    Please
    Just go home, and play with some toys, and leave issues to people who actually know things.
    I don't see Europeans pouring into Nigeria, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Chia etc.

Globalisation does not mean that everyone should pile into Europe.

ReputationRep:
    you don't have to be an immigrant to be a muslim, there are white muslims. and most muslims aren't extremists, they have a religion in which they believe and not different to christians or people of any religion, except their beliefs

ReputationRep:
    I don't see Europeans pouring into Nigeria, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Chia etc.

Globalisation does not mean that everyone should pile into Europe.
    Understand what an MEDC is ?

The UK doesn't have anywhere near as many social, political or economical issues as places such as those.

Why would people leave europe, with some of the 'best' countries, to go to some fairly LEDC's?
    Places like China, and other BRIC countries are, yes, growing and becoming more popular. But they are in no way as 'settled' as countries in europe.

Like i said, if your going to try and make your opinion known, do it in a way that isn't as ignorant to real facts.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.