What was your most embaressing event ever? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Ok I think I'll save my MOST embaressing thing for later. So I'll start with my second .
One day last year I went to my math's teacher's office (which is a small cupboard-like room) and asked him to answer a question, you know help before exams. It was silent and he had his head down while I waited for him to figure out the answer. Then a distant ringing came to my ears and it became louder. I looked around to find the source and in not finding it I just shrugged. My teacher kept writing. The ringing got louder. I realised that the ringtone was VAGUELY familiar, that is until I realised why. It was a lambada ringtone (I love that song) and I only knew ONE person who had it (three guesses who ). I silently reached my hand towards my bag and kept hitting it hard in order to stop it from ringing. It wouldn't stop and my face was scarlet and I was sweating. The teacher looked up and I tried to keep my face blank (even though I couldn't hide the fact that it was flaming). He looked around and muttered, "must be one of the teacher's" !!! I couldn't hide the shock but luckily he went back to writing (still ignoring the deafening tone of the ringtone). He started to say something and held up the paper but I couldn't hear him, heck I even forgot why I WAS there!! So I just snatched the paper and legged it.
You would probably say "what's the big deal?" but in my school mobiles are a BIG NO-NO and if you were found in possession of one you would be suspended. And I didn't fancy being suspended before the exams. I needed to keep my reputation clean (*snort* yea right!). Anyway write about YOUR embaressing moment in detail (preferably) and we might choose the best one.
tara
BB
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
Ok I think I'll save my MOST embaressing thing for later. So I'll start with my second .
One day last year I went to my math's teacher's office (which is a small cupboard-like room) and asked him to answer a question, you know help before exams. It was silent and he had his head down while I waited for him to figure out the answer. Then a distant ringing came to my ears and it became louder. I looked around to find the source and in not finding it I just shrugged. My teacher kept writing. The ringing got louder. I realised that the ringtone was VAGUELY familiar, that is until I realised why. It was a lambada ringtone (I love that song) and I only knew ONE person who had it (three guesses who ). I silently reached my hand towards my bag and kept hitting it hard in order to stop it from ringing. It wouldn't stop and my face was scarlet and I was sweating. The teacher looked up and I tried to keep my face blank (even though I couldn't hide the fact that it was flaming). He looked around and muttered, "must be one of the teacher's" !!! I couldn't hide the shock but luckily he went back to writing (still ignoring the deafening tone of the ringtone). He started to say something and held up the paper but I couldn't hear him, heck I even forgot why I WAS there!! So I just snatched the paper and legged it.
You would probably say "what's the big deal?" but in my school mobiles are a BIG NO-NO and if you were found in possession of one you would be suspended. And I didn't fancy being suspended before the exams. I needed to keep my reputation clean (*snort* yea right!). Anyway write about YOUR embaressing moment in detail (preferably) and we might choose the best one.
tara
BB
mmm......

well theres a few.

somebody once pulled my trousers down infornt of a room full of people, but it wasnt that embarrassing really.

thats happened about 3-4 times though.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
mmm......

well theres a few.

somebody once pulled my trousers down infornt of a room full of people, but it wasnt that embarrassing really.

oh dear..i bet that was embarassing.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We were doing this classics play, and in all of the practices, I had been confused as to whether or not me and my "husband" were supposed to sail away with or without this ship which was made. So when it came to that part of the play in the performance, I tried to find the boat backstage (there was a lot of things back stage), while my "husband" was on stage. While I was trying to get back on stage, my "husband" silently called me. And i said, just a bit loudly "I'm coming". Most people in the audience had heard me and were laughing. It was sooooo embarrassing. It seems pretty funny now, but it was probably one of those things where it was way more embarrassing and funny if you had been there.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by bono)
mmm......

well theres a few.

LOL but it's commom (unless you weren't wea- you know what I mean ). I know it's irrevelant but the avatar, is that your cat?

khodafes BB
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
We were doing this classics play, and in all of the practices, I had been confused as to whether or not me and my "husband" were supposed to sail away with or without this ship which was made. So when it came to that part of the play in the performance, I tried to find the boat backstage (there was a lot of things back stage), while my "husband" was on stage. While I was trying to get back on stage, my "husband" silently called me. And i said, just a bit loudly "I'm coming". Most people in the audience had heard me and were laughing. It was sooooo embarrassing. It seems pretty funny now, but it was probably one of those things where it was way more embarrassing and funny if you had been there.
That IS funny (but not compared to my most embaressing moment *wink*)
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That IS funny (but not compared to my most embaressing moment *wink*)
so go on then..what was it?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
oh dear..i bet that was embarassing.
no, just one of my mates, we do it to eachother from time to time.

its pretty funny when it works, but we ahve to see whether they are wearing trackies and whether they are tied.

i have pulled it off a couple of times myself, its really funny.
marina183
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
tara
BB
Beat this...I went paragliding on a recent holiday to Faliraki and as the spead boat driver dipeed us in and out of the water my bikini bottoms were swept off by the force of the current, hence after this I went back to flying around wit no bikini bottoms, not to mention having to get back on the boat with my white bits on show to everyone.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
no, just one of my mates, we do it to eachother from time to time.

its pretty funny when it works, but we ahve to see whether they are wearing trackies and whether they are tied.

i have pulled it off a couple of times myself, its really funny.
Right. Do the girls laugh at you?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Beat this...I went paragliding on a recent holiday to Faliraki and as the spead boat driver dipeed us in and out of the water my bikini bottoms were swept off by the force of the current, hence after this I went back to flying around wit no bikini bottoms, not to mention having to get back on the boat with my white bits on show to everyone.
Well it depends on how good you looked on the day. But generally, not a nice thing to happen.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
so go on then..what was it?
Well I have to trust you that I won't be discriminated cuz at UKL from now on I might be known as that-girl-who-did-THAT!!
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
I have to admit that IS pretty bad. Tell me did anyone you know (schoolmates) were there when that happened?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I have to trust you that I won't be discriminated cuz at UKL from now on I might be known as that-girl-who-did-THAT!!
Sounds interesting..Waiting in suspense..
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well it depends on how good you looked on the day. But generally, not a nice thing to happen.
Nakedness and white bits never look good.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nakedness and white bits never look good.
lol, says it all..
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bet the boys were happy
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I needed to keep my reputation clean (*snort* yea right!).
You do Coke behind peoples backs?
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I fell on my first day in secondary school infront of loads of year.11 and my new found friends! Oh they joy. I was mortifeid as you can imagine. In the hall face on the floor bottom in the air. I heard a distance voice in the background saying "she fell" I couldn't believe it so i just got up and ran to my french class. I girl who i was friends with at that moment neverr let me live it down!

And we had a supply english teacher who had taught my older and better sister a couple years before and my sister was his favourite student as she was clever and had a sense of humour with him. Anyways as soon as he walked into the room he saw my top botton was undone had me at the front of the class room teaching me to do my uniform. He found out who i was and didn't shutup about it making comments, well me and my mates thought we would be clever giving him cheek and stuff but all lesson he thought of something better of just twisted my words. I can't remember the conversation but we started on about "a fetish" and had me explaining it to everyone, and he said something stupid, i said you are putting things in my mouth, well now this converation got extremely dodgey and everyone was laughing at me even the class outside... Nigel (the first boy i have ever fancied) sat there giving me funny looks. He just didn't shutup after that calling me, and everything i said he twisted so i sounded like a pervert.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
Sounds interesting..Waiting in suspense..
I'll assume you'll know about the Duke of Edinburg's Award. On my silver expedition, second day we finally reached the campsite after battling the storm and uphill. I was tired, hungry and badly in needing to go (in my group I was the only girl and I had my period). So I walk for ten minutes in the wilderness to find a seluded spot and ALAS I found the perfect clump of bushes. I *cough* squat down to - you know - when I hear voices (and they were not from my head)!! I struggle to pull everything up when I see two of my classmates, a girl and a boy coming. The girl saw me, kept her head down and kept walking (stupid *****! she didn't even distract the boy so I could have done my getaway). The boy looked up confused (I was higher than them) and asked, "Molly? What are you doing?". I spluttered and spat before I could answer, "What does it LOOK like I was doing?!?". He looks down and spots my *cough* undergarment (the shorts came up but the knickers stayed down - if you know what I mean), his face flames and he legs it with the girl smirking at me. I laugh foe 30 minutes (nervous laughter) and walk another 30 minutes in a different direction to resume my business (I hadn't peed completely).

There happy. That was last year. The boy still doesn't look at me in the eyes.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads