What was your most embaressing event ever? Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
I fell on my first day in secondary school infront of loads of year.11 and my new found friends! Oh they joy. I was mortifeid as you can imagine. In the hall face on the floor bottom in the air. I heard a distance voice in the background saying "she fell" I couldn't believe it so i just got up and ran to my french class. I girl who i was friends with at that moment neverr let me live it down!

And we had a supply english teacher who had taught my older and better sister a couple years before and my sister was his favourite student as she was clever and had a sense of humour with him. Anyways as soon as he walked into the room he saw my top botton was undone had me at the front of the class room teaching me to do my uniform. He found out who i was and didn't shutup about it making comments, well me and my mates thought we would be clever giving him cheek and stuff but all lesson he thought of something better of just twisted my words. I can't remember the conversation but we started on about "a fetish" and had me explaining it to everyone, and he said something stupid, i said you are putting things in my mouth, well now this converation got extremely dodgey and everyone was laughing at me even the class outside... Nigel (the first boy i have ever fancied) sat there giving me funny looks. He just didn't shutup after that calling me, and everything i said he twisted so i sounded like a pervert.
strange story but good as well
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
Right. Do the girls laugh at you?
the class laugh 4 a bit, and thats it.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
I'll assume you'll know about the Duke of Edinburg's Award. On my silver expedition, second day we finally reached the campsite after battling the storm and uphill. I was tired, hungry and badly in needing to go (in my group I was the only girl and I had my period). So I walk for ten minutes in the wilderness to find a seluded spot and ALAS I found the perfect clump of bushes. I *cough* squat down to - you know - when I hear voices (and they were not from my head)!! I struggle to pull everything up when I see two of my classmates, a girl and a boy coming. The girl saw me, kept her head down and kept walking (stupid *****! she didn't even distract the boy so I could have done my getaway). The boy looked up confused (I was higher than them) and asked, "Molly? What are you doing?". I spluttered and spat before I could answer, "What does it LOOK like I was doing?!?". He looks down and spots my *cough* undergarment (the shorts came up but the knickers stayed down - if you know what I mean), his face flames and he legs it with the girl smirking at me. I laugh foe 30 minutes (nervous laughter) and walk another 30 minutes in a different direction to resume my business (I hadn't peed completely).

There happy. That was last year. The boy still doesn't look at me in the eyes.
:eek: how rude
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
:eek: how rude
What how rude I wrote that or me messing up???? That shock-something made me say it. I SWEAR!!!! :confused:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What how rude I wrote that or me messing up???? That shock-something made me say it. I SWEAR!!!! :confused:
messing up lol

anymore stories anyone?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'll assume you'll know about the Duke of Edinburg's Award. On my silver expedition, second day we finally
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
There happy. That was last year. The boy still doesn't look at me in the eyes.
I think they might have been more embarrased as you had just probably caught them about to engage in extra-curricular activity.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
shock-zz

I understand...
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I think they might have been more embarrased as you had just probably caught them about to engage in extra-curricular activity.
but still they carried on
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
I doubt it cuz the girl is not that type (she's a studyholac who enjoys sarcasim comments at you) and the guy is popular so he goes in a MUCH different circle if you get my drift. AND to the year 8 penguin guy, it was NOT my fault!!! I was trying to relieve myself. What's wrong with that?!?!
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they ran...
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
shock-zz

I understand...
cheers - what do u exactly understand? That your overpowering skills deluded me and forced me?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I doubt it cuz the girl is not that type (she's a studyholac who enjoys sarcasim comments at you) and the guy is popular so he goes in a MUCH different circle if you get my drift. AND to the year 8 penguin guy, it was NOT my fault!!! I was trying to relieve myself. What's wrong with that?!?!
workaholics can engage in "extra-curricular" activities (as elpaw so nicely put it) too u know.
In fact some of the workaholics in my sixth form are very dirrrty
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
The didn't DO anything!!!!
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cheers - what do u exactly understand? That your overpowering skills deluded me and forced me?
The fact that you had to tell everyone, and be reassured that it wasn't as bad as you think.
so...don't worry..it wasn't that bad.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i never said it was your fault
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
workaholics can engage in "extra-curricular" activities (as elpaw so nicely put it) too u know.
In fact some of the workaholics in my sixth form are very dirrrty
Trust me she doesn't drift that way. She was scandalised that I wore a pink bra for the love of god!!! and she's ugly (I'm NOT being offensive!!)
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've had many, too many. I guess most of them are all funny though...afterwards.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
i never said it was your fault
Elaborate you midget :mad: !!!
Just joking!!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I've had many, too many. I guess most of them are all funny though...afterwards.
and they are?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Elaborate you midget :mad: !!!
Just joking!!
midget lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.07%
No (189)
32.93%

Watched Threads