Turn on thread page Beta

What was your most embaressing event ever? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blush Babe)
    and she's ugly (I'm NOT being offensive!!)
    you're not? so you call people that when you're being nice to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I've had many, too many. I guess most of them are all funny though...afterwards.
    theres not enough space left for you to type, those gems take up way too much space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    theres not enough space left for you to type, those gems take up way too much space.
    i think im gonna have 2 for the rest of my life so i have enough space

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    you're not? so you call people that when you're being nice to them?
    Hey I just said she's not good-looking, she's actually fun to be with sometimes but I DO resent the fact that she threatens to blackmail me and that she told a couple of HER mates (who do NOT like me)!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i think im gonna have 2 for the rest of my life so i have enough space
    lol, im sure you wont be on this forum for the rest of your life..anyway, i'll give u 10 precious rep points

ReputationRep:
    lol, im sure you wont be on this forum for the rest of your life..anyway, i'll give u 10 precious rep points
    thanks for rep

when i leave this forum i will probably have 2 gems still

ReputationRep:
    I've had many, too many. I guess most of them are all funny though...afterwards.
    Go on you're killing me. AND you shockzz, you haven't said anything about yours!! What's a "gem" that shockzz and penguin guy reffered to?

ReputationRep:
    and they are?
    Too long to type out. My hands are hurting enough after a lot of typing I've been doing recently.

ReputationRep:
    Go on you're killing me. AND you shockzz, you haven't said anything about yours!! What's a "gem" that shockzz and penguin guy reffered to?
    a gem is the rep indicator underneath your avatar

ReputationRep:
    Too long to type out. My hands are hurting enough after a lot of typing I've been doing recently.
    PLEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!! Just take your time. Step by step.

ReputationRep:
    PLEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!! Just take your time. Step by step.
    Lol, really, there's too many and I wouldn't know where to start.

Most of them are things you wouldn't understand, like personal things. I'd have to tell you half my life story in order for you to understand some of them. They mainly happen in school lets say.

And then there's been a few that I can just say. Maybe later, when my hands have recovered.

ReputationRep:
    going into pe wearing only boxers and a t shirt (i thought they were shorts, ok?!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm too perfect to do embarrasing stuff

ReputationRep:
    Lol, really, there's too many and I wouldn't know where to start.

Most of them are things you wouldn't understand, like personal things. I'd have to tell you half my life story in order for you to understand some of them. They mainly happen in school lets say.

And then there's been a few that I can just say. Maybe later, when my hands have recovered.
    tell or i will throws this concrete brick at you

ReputationRep:
    I'm too perfect to do embarrasing stuff
    *snort* - you sound like that girl. Wait a sec - you're not Arwah are you?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    tell or i will throws this concrete brick at you
    Now I am getting scared. Well I'll throw a...a...errr...computer monitor at you!

ReputationRep:
    *snort* - you sound like that girl. Wait a sec - you're not Arwah are you?? :eek:
    shockzz true identity has been figured out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    going into pe wearing only boxers and a t shirt (i thought they were shorts, ok?!)
    Is that the most embarassing? Wow, you have had very mild doses of embarassment. A few months ago I was complaining I had no embarassing moments, then they all came at once. Beware!

ReputationRep:
    Now I am getting scared. Well I'll throw a...a...errr...computer monitor at you!
    *gets in his crane*

ill drop these pile of bricks on you

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2004
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.