gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
*gets in his crane*

ill drop these pile of bricks on you
I'll wear a helmet. That's sure to protect me...
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
going into pe wearing only boxers and a t shirt (i thought they were shorts, ok?!)
That wasn't VERY clever. How did you manage not to diffrentiate?!?!
God penguin guy and gem hilarious . How would u manage chucking stuff at each other I want to know *raises an eyebrow*??
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I'll wear a helmet. That's sure to protect me...
not if i aim for your whole body
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
Shockzz ANSWER ME!!!! I did not mean it when I said you were ugly!!! Are u Arwah?!?! I just wantet to make sure people knew you weren't doing anything!
WHERE IS SHE?!?!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not if i aim for your whole body
*Gets body protection*
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
*Gets body protection*
*runs you over*

that was easy!!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*runs you over*

that was easy!!
*dodges*

Not that easy then, eh?

*gets into private helicopter and escapes Eric*
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
Shockzz ANSWER ME!!!! I did not mean it when I said you were ugly!!! Are u Arwah?!?! I just wantet to make sure people knew you weren't doing anything!
WHERE IS SHE?!?!
huh? what the hell..no im not Arwah..im a HE for a start..
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mistaking a guy for a girl - cant decided who was more mortified.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Beat this...I went paragliding on a recent holiday to Faliraki and as the spead boat driver dipeed us in and out of the water my bikini bottoms were swept off by the force of the current, hence after this I went back to flying around wit no bikini bottoms, not to mention having to get back on the boat with my white bits on show to everyone.
A similar thing happened to me...except for I was diving into a pool and my bikini came off and my bottoms were floating on the water, and were drifting away from me. As I swam towards them to put them on, embarrassingly these two guys were standing behind me watching and laughing...and to make things worse, both my parents were sitting in the cafe behind the pool watching and laughing...

After about an hour or so, I was in a cafe, the same one by the beach, and there were these two guys sitting in front of me and they wouldn’t stop laughing! I thought there was something wrong with me at first before I realised it was the same two that saw me struggling with my bikini!
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
huh? what the hell..no im not Arwah..im a HE for a start..
Oh god I'm sorry . You just sounded like her...you know if you replied last night I wouldn't have skived from school :mad: !!! Anyway can't say I didn't have a good time . Message to waiting2smile: I don't know about shockzz but I didn't find it "mortifying". Have you even read some of the embaressing moments people wrote about?!?!
BB
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
A similar thing happened to me...except for I was diving into a pool and my bikini came off and my bottoms were floating on the water, and were drifting away from me. As I swam towards them to put them on, embarrassingly these two guys were standing behind me watching and laughing...and to make things worse, both my parents were sitting in the cafe behind the pool watching and laughing...

After about an hour or so, I was in a cafe, the same one by the beach, and there were these two guys sitting in front of me and they wouldn’t stop laughing! I thought there was something wrong with me at first before I realised it was the same two that saw me struggling with my bikini!
At least you were in the water and they couldn't see you clearly...imagine paragliding fast without your bikini bottoms...*shudder*
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
Ok I think I'll save my MOST embaressing thing for later. So I'll start with my second .
One day last year I went to my math's teacher's office (which is a small cupboard-like room) and asked him to answer a question, you know help before exams. It was silent and he had his head down while I waited for him to figure out the answer. Then a distant ringing came to my ears and it became louder. I looked around to find the source and in not finding it I just shrugged. My teacher kept writing. The ringing got louder. I realised that the ringtone was VAGUELY familiar, that is until I realised why. It was a lambada ringtone (I love that song) and I only knew ONE person who had it (three guesses who ). I silently reached my hand towards my bag and kept hitting it hard in order to stop it from ringing. It wouldn't stop and my face was scarlet and I was sweating. The teacher looked up and I tried to keep my face blank (even though I couldn't hide the fact that it was flaming). He looked around and muttered, "must be one of the teacher's" !!! I couldn't hide the shock but luckily he went back to writing (still ignoring the deafening tone of the ringtone). He started to say something and held up the paper but I couldn't hear him, heck I even forgot why I WAS there!! So I just snatched the paper and legged it.
You would probably say "what's the big deal?" but in my school mobiles are a BIG NO-NO and if you were found in possession of one you would be suspended. And I didn't fancy being suspended before the exams. I needed to keep my reputation clean (*snort* yea right!). Anyway write about YOUR embaressing moment in detail (preferably) and we might choose the best one.
tara
BB
Sounds like you had to be there lol!!
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Barman)
Sounds like you had to be there lol!!
umm...sorry I didn't get what you meant...
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been embarassed but not majorly so i'll list something that happened to my best mate, right our best friends dad owns a bar so we go there a hell of a lot because she had her own v.i.p room built being the only child, so she has unlim alcohol her own bouncer pool dancefloor and a minni cinema sort of thing. So we get drunk there all the time and my best mate omar cannot control himself when he's drunk he will do anything.

So we do this a lot and we often make dares for him and even though he had no intention of doing them when he's drunk theres no stopping him so on halloween we asked him to go swimming in the fountain in the middle of london at about 2ish in the morning so it was busy for clubbing. He said yes way to easy so his gf dared him to do it naked in the end he agreed to but he was dragged out after ten or so minutes by the police and was dragged naked into a car and had to spend the whole night in holding with a grey itchy blanket while we stayed outside singing the whole night. He woke up so scared the next morning with no recolection and had to answer to his parents. + We took pics all the way through and are currently planning on making a website lol with all sorts of stuff like this he's done
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
I've been embarassed but not majorly so i'll list something that happened to my best mate, right our best friends dad owns a bar so we go there a hell of a lot because she had her own v.i.p room built being the only child, so she has unlim alcohol her own bouncer pool dancefloor and a minni cinema sort of thing. So we get drunk there all the time and my best mate omar cannot control himself when he's drunk he will do anything.

So we do this a lot and we often make dares for him and even though he had no intention of doing them when he's drunk theres no stopping him so on halloween we asked him to go swimming in the fountain in the middle of london at about 2ish in the morning so it was busy for clubbing. He said yes way to easy so his gf dared him to do it naked in the end he agreed to but he was dragged out after ten or so minutes by the police and was dragged naked into a car and had to spend the whole night in holding with a grey itchy blanket while we stayed outside singing the whole night. He woke up so scared the next morning with no recolection and had to answer to his parents. + We took pics all the way through and are currently planning on making a website lol with all sorts of stuff like this he's done

Damn man thats really nasty lol.....he aint gonna drink eva again after that lol
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Damn man thats really nasty lol.....he aint gonna drink eva again after that lol
You'd think so and he said he wouldn't but the legend carries on we do this sort of thing every weekend just completely mad and random stuff but he has done the majority of things
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You'd think so and he said he wouldn't but the legend carries on we do this sort of thing every weekend just completely mad and random stuff but he has done the majority of things
Sounds like you know how to party!!! Am just wondering but in an earlier thread did you say you were a male model?? Just curious?!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sounds like you know how to party!!! Am just wondering but in an earlier thread did you say you were a male model?? Just curious?!
Not full on but I've just done some stuff like catalogues for asftershaves and briefs etc nothing major yet
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not full on but I've just done some stuff like catalogues for asftershaves and briefs etc nothing major yet
*aftershaves spelling is one of lifes true virtues and I'm afraid all i can offer is an appology
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads