What was your most embaressing event ever? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Blush Babe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
I've been embarassed but not majorly so i'll list something that happened to my best mate, right our best friends dad owns a bar so we go there a hell of a lot because she had her own v.i.p room built being the only child, so she has unlim alcohol her own bouncer pool dancefloor and a minni cinema sort of thing. So we get drunk there all the time and my best mate omar cannot control himself when he's drunk he will do anything.

So we do this a lot and we often make dares for him and even though he had no intention of doing them when he's drunk theres no stopping him so on halloween we asked him to go swimming in the fountain in the middle of london at about 2ish in the morning so it was busy for clubbing. He said yes way to easy so his gf dared him to do it naked in the end he agreed to but he was dragged out after ten or so minutes by the police and was dragged naked into a car and had to spend the whole night in holding with a grey itchy blanket while we stayed outside singing the whole night. He woke up so scared the next morning with no recolection and had to answer to his parents. + We took pics all the way through and are currently planning on making a website lol with all sorts of stuff like this he's done
umm...ok....I don't think I would want to drink with your friends . Wish I could have been there *sigh*...I would have laughed for life. Post the website address when you're finished.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
umm...ok....I don't think I would want to drink with your friends . Wish I could have been there *sigh*...I would have laughed for life. Post the website address when you're finished.
We've done worse all the accounts will be on there with pics including me naked unfortunately lol Nah they're great guys but just get a bit carried away. P.S there will be ladies for guys to look at lol. Yeah I will do I'm just having trouble getting licencing
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
43.14%
Pro-humanity (29)
56.86%

Watched Threads