Turn on thread page Beta

Bagged a white guy and thinks she's too god for her family watch

ReputationRep:
    Use Microsoft paint colour pick tool, to get a sample of the girls skin and then airbrush the white boys pic in same colour, then repost on facebook

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would you jump to the conclusion that it's due to their skin colour? Weirdo.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys

Thoughts needed on a girl I know who has been in a relationship with a white guy and she's been parading it on facebook lots of pics etc is it a problem that she now thinks she's too good for her coloured family in fact she doesn't have anything to do with them (there not good enough or fit into her new world??!!)

what do you think?:confused:
    I know a white girl that bagged a black guy and now she thinks she is too good for her own family as they aren't good enough for her new life and she parades the guy all over the place... the show off that she is :rolleyes:

OP get over it, not everything is to do with race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    When I born, I Black,
    When I grow up, I Black,
    When I go in Sun, I Black,
    When I scared, I Black,
    When I sick, I Black,
    And when I die, I still black...

And you White fellow,
    When you born, you pink,
    When you grow up, you White,
    When you go in Sun, you Red,
    When you cold, you blue,
    When you scared, you yellow,
    When you sick, you Green,
    And when you die, you Gray...
    And you calling me colored??

Get over it OP.
    Yes I am calling you colored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Oh how easy it is to be contraversial on the internet. :rolleyes:

Guess what? Many poems don't even have full stops! Bet that rocks your grammar world. Idiot.
    Congratulations on missing the point.

ReputationRep:
    Coloured people????:

http://www.wallpaperslibrary.com/Wal...llpaper-40.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.