Turn on thread page Beta

Theres this guy i kinda like who i've only met a handful of times whos friends with one of my friends and he flirts with me when he sees me ie. teases me, finds excuses to touch me etc, but he never contacts me on facebook or asks for my number, do you think this means he doesn't actually fancy me? or could there be other reasons?

ReputationRep:
    At least give him your number and see if he texts you.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be about fancying a French guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Theres this guy i kinda like who i've only met a handful of times whos friends with one of my friends and he flirts with me when he sees me ie. teases me, finds excuses to touch me etc, but he never contacts me on facebook or asks for my number, do you think this means he doesn't actually fancy me? or could there be other reasons?
    he hates you trust me....hes trying to feel you up for free

thanks for the advice lol, especially that he hates me lol. i can't just say to him 'heres my number' though can i?

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar situation but with a girl (i'm a boy btw lol). Always teasing me and flirting, but tbh i think she just enjoys flirting. Its probably the same with this guy tbh, although i dont actually know him so I can't really say for sure

ReputationRep:
    Ask him if he wants to go get coffee sometime, or *insert another standard TSR response here*

ReputationRep:
    be like 'hey, wanna text, i gotta go or something' when you're talking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks for the advice lol, especially that he hates me lol. i can't just say to him 'heres my number' though can i?
    ask for his number. it's not that difficult, is it? :rolleyes:

yeh thought it could just be that he likes flirting, except he seemed to be like it with me more than the other girls there. i can't just ask for his number out of the blue though coz that seems really obvious and a little desperate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    Ask him if he wants to go get coffee sometime, or *insert another standard TSR response here*
    Man up?

ReputationRep:
    He teases and touches you but you're worried because he doesn't facebook you? :facepalm:

yeh whats wrong with that?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.