BPP Leeds or CoL York Watch

positivevibes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Trying to decide between the two. Already at uni in Leeds and love it here, but I have a feeling I York College of Law is better than BPP in Leeds?? Any experience/thoughts/advice?
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I'm at CoL York so fire away...
peachmelba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I looked at both but chose CoL as I had been in York for uni and could live with friends doing masters, not need to get to know new city, be forced to find new friends.

I thought BPP had slightly more business-like feel and open book would have made GDL revision much easier. CoL database of interview experience was very useful and I had to share with BPP friends in London.

Don't think any difference between two for prospects. In your place, I'd probably have picked BPP (though oddly a housemate had done English at Leeds).

Good luck
Schott
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by positivevibes)
Trying to decide between the two. Already at uni in Leeds and love it here, but I have a feeling I York College of Law is better than BPP in Leeds?? Any experience/thoughts/advice?
There's really nothing between them. BPP Leeds sounds a great choice if you're already at uni there. I really wish BPP had a campus in my university city!
positivevibes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Many thanks for your responses guys. Think I am going to go to BPP as already know people I could live with here....am glad to hear BPP is just as good as CoL
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (627)
91%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed