Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide between the two. Already at uni in Leeds and love it here, but I have a feeling I York College of Law is better than BPP in Leeds?? Any experience/thoughts/advice?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm at CoL York so fire away...

ReputationRep:
    I looked at both but chose CoL as I had been in York for uni and could live with friends doing masters, not need to get to know new city, be forced to find new friends.

I thought BPP had slightly more business-like feel and open book would have made GDL revision much easier. CoL database of interview experience was very useful and I had to share with BPP friends in London.

Don't think any difference between two for prospects. In your place, I'd probably have picked BPP (though oddly a housemate had done English at Leeds).

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by positivevibes)
    Trying to decide between the two. Already at uni in Leeds and love it here, but I have a feeling I York College of Law is better than BPP in Leeds?? Any experience/thoughts/advice?
    There's really nothing between them. BPP Leeds sounds a great choice if you're already at uni there. I really wish BPP had a campus in my university city!

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks for your responses guys. Think I am going to go to BPP as already know people I could live with here....am glad to hear BPP is just as good as CoL

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.