Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So.. i got an uncondional from kent for international business...but iv heard that this degree is not exactly great... is this true? I have also an offer for business management , which is better in terms of career?

Also would be helpfull if someone knew what possible jobs these degrees can offer

ReputationRep:
    doesn no1 know if a BA International business is useful or not?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What do you actually do in the degree? Learning about business industry of other countries?

I think it sounds quite good, though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi J420! I have a quite similar problem, choosing between "Int. Business", "Management and Hospitality & Tourism" and "Management Studies" (

Are you any further in your decission yet? Maybe we can discuss...

ReputationRep:
    well right now im quite sure ill be doing international business but i have no idea which degree is "better" in any sense

ReputationRep:
    Last night I went through all the pros and cons and then I was sure about it and firmed Int. Business (Strathclyde) and I don't regret it yet . The course was my favourite from the very beginning. I don't care whether the degree is better or worse than some other degree. The course fascinates me and I am going to make the best out of it. In the end your skills will be more important then "shallow" degree things...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.