The Student Room Group

Proof of January results

After not getting the results I needed for my first choice University last August I re-applied this year and I received a conditional offer of AAB, my results last year were ABB and they are now AAA after the January re-sits. I was wondering what would be classed as official proof of my results so that my offer can be changed from a conditional to an unconditional now as I would like to get my accommodation etc sorted now instead of having to wait until the summer? Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: .
You need to ask the exam office at your college/sixth form.
I asked my old tutor this as I'm in exactly the same situation, and she said they will sort it for me.
Reply 2
Original post by warning.shot

Original post by warning.shot
You need to ask the exam office at your college/sixth form.
I asked my old tutor this as I'm in exactly the same situation, and she said they will sort it for me.

Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by coolmushroom
After not getting the results I needed for my first choice University last August I re-applied this year and I received a conditional offer of AAB, my results last year were ABB and they are now AAA after the January re-sits. I was wondering what would be classed as official proof of my results so that my offer can be changed from a conditional to an unconditional now as I would like to get my accommodation etc sorted now instead of having to wait until the summer? Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: .

certificates, or photocopies or scanned copies of these. you can always apply for accomodation now, and then once you recieve your certificates you can get your unconditional and you'll hear about accomodation with all the other unconditionals.
Reply 4
I tried to get in contact with the universities I;m applying to but they flat-out refused to discuss my application with me, only with someone official at my college. Grrr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending