The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It has to be asked why a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public, yet another woman can't be allowed just get her tits out. :wink:
Kard
It has to be asked why a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public, yet another woman can't be allowed just get her tits out. :wink:

i don't have a problem if they did, whether its to breast feed,or just because they feel like it lol :wink:
Reply 3
its a wee bit freak no?
LOL I wouldn't mind seeing a woman getting her tats out in the street, big, juicy and full of milk or otherwise :biggrin:
It is wrong.
its natural. why should women be punished for that?
xXMessedUpXx
its natural.

uh oh.
Reply 8
Here come the dictionary police...
Reply 9
It may be natural, but the majority of times its also normally possible to do it subtley!
Reply 10
Kard

Because she is feeding an infant. Hence breastfeeding.

I doubt you'd want to get your knockers out in the street for fear of a stampede. Is it illegal to go topless in UK? Plus its damned cold at the mo so you'd get fripples (frozen nipples).
Fluent in Lies
uh oh.
look, pregnant women/new mothers have enough discrmination to deal with. there should at least be areas where women can breastfeed without reciveing abuse/discrimination etc
Reply 12
ice_cube
It may be natural, but the majority of times its also normally possible to do it subtley!

She was sitting on a park bench! And some *member of the public* has a look and decides its not appropriate?
Its not like she was doing the shimmy with a flashing neon sign saying "Titties!".
Reply 13
segat1
She was sitting on a park bench! And some *member of the public* has a look and decides its not appropriate?
Its not like she was doing the shimmy with a flashing neon sign saying "Titties!".

Lol in that case, its very easy just not to look if you don't want to see!
Reply 14
segat1

I doubt you'd want to get your knockers out in the street for fear of a stampede. Is it illegal to go topless in UK? Plus its damned cold at the mo so you'd get fripples (frozen nipples).

Maybe she's a naturist and doesn't believe in clothes. :p:

I'm equal oppotunities, I have nothing against men strolling around naked either.

--------------

ice_cube
Lol in that case, its very easy just not to look if you don't want to see!

See I'd say that too, but these people who get offended are very strange like that. If they see a glimpse of a film on tv that might offend them, they have to watch the entire film, just to make sure they are actually offended by it. Then they'll write in to complain about what awful things are being put on TV these days.
segat1

i bet you that same person would tell you that two gay men kissing was innappropriate etc or some other crap
Reply 16
The same one that says "its totally natural... but I don't want to see it".
Reply 17
Kard
Maybe she's a naturist and doesn't believe in clothes. :p:

I'm equal oppotunities, I have nothing against men strolling around naked either.

won't happen in my lifetime

Kard

See I'd say that too, but these people who get offended are very strange like that. If they see a glimpse of a film on tv that might offend them, they have to watch the entire film, just to make sure they are actually offended by it. Then they'll write in to complain about what awful things are being put on TV these days.

lol, like people who complain about geraniums being called pelargoniums...nevermind......... and buffalo are actually bison......... i like to call those complainers fun effers,
im just jumping in at the "its Natural comment" its VERY natural to a woman. most women say " i'd never do it" but when your out and your kid needs feeding its an instinct to feed it.
in restaurants and suchs they can be asked to move to the back in case they offend some one. fair enough.. (even tho i think they should move if its offending them so much)

a woman feeding her hungry child is alot different to a woman randomly puling her breast out and waking around a shop.
That's ridiculous. Of course women should be allowed to breast-feed in public. Don't people have enough to do? The person who complained seriously needs a kick up the arse and a hobby. The policeman should have told them that, too.

Latest

Trending

Trending