Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have gotten an offer to go for an interview for UEA at the end of March 2011, for an Adult Nursing Degree and i was just wondering what to expect. Will i have to complete a maths test for do a group acitivity? Because some people have told me that i will.

And also after i have heard, if i get a place what will happen then, will i have to attend a kind of selection day to do an maths and english test??

Thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    Well done for getting an interview!! I had an interview for adult on tuesday and got an unconditional offer today, im so happy as ive worked really hard to get a place!! The interview was the best one i went to out of them. Everyone made me feel so relaxed! Once you arrive, you will have a chat about the course with a member of the application staff (who is lovely and quite funny!) the you will have a tour around the building and watch a short video about the course made by current students. You will then have an individual interview, which is just like a really relaxed chat! And you wont have any maths or english tests, which is good! Best of luck with the interview, hope this has helped!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatebutton11)
    Well done for getting an interview!! I had an interview for adult on tuesday and got an unconditional offer today, im so happy as ive worked really hard to get a place!! The interview was the best one i went to out of them. Everyone made me feel so relaxed! Once you arrive, you will have a chat about the course with a member of the application staff (who is lovely and quite funny!) the you will have a tour around the building and watch a short video about the course made by current students. You will then have an individual interview, which is just like a really relaxed chat! And you wont have any maths or english tests, which is good! Best of luck with the interview, hope this has helped!!
    Hi! I had an interview Tues 15th in afternoon, I got a place too! see you there...!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I too applied for and got an unconditional offer. I should have already started but have had to defer to get some first hand experience of the health service - from the sharp end as a patient. At 42 I was diagnosed with fluid on the brain (hydrocephalus) and have had two brain ops at Addenbrookes. I have learnt a great deal from the experience - the life of a StaffNurse is not a quiet one!

I will be balancing Uni with home life which will be an interesting experience!

All the best,

Iain

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.