do u understand 'mira nam steph hey'?

xxx
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
i dont smell the death of palastines, im jst a kid. did we kill the palestines? no. did the germans kill the jews? no. the nazis killed the jews.

I think that was kind of his point. Maybe the Germans did have an idea of what was going on (even if it was the Nazis who actually did the deed) but so do we (although we are not personally killing anyone). So if people wish to dole out blame on Germans, then they will have to accept some themselves.
Also we should remember that plenty of people outside of Germany also had a fair idea of what was happening, and were in a much better position to do something about it.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont smell the death of palastines, im jst a kid. did we kill the palestines? no. did the germans kill the jews? no. the nazis killed the jews.
are you gemgems? NO...
But the Brits are blamed for the death of the Jews, apparently the English appeased Hitler and 'turned a blind eye', well if thats the case the same is happening with the Palestinians...
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
I think that was kind of his point. Maybe the Germans did have an idea of what was going on (even if it was the Nazis who actually did the deed) but so do we (although we are not personally killing anyone). So if people wish to dole out blame on Germans, then they will have to accept some themselves.
Also we should remember that plenty of people outside of Germany also had a fair idea of what was happening, and were in a much better position to do something about it.
yeh, *cough* americans *cough*
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
The same way you dont smell the death of the Palestinians. Didnt see the millions of people being evacuated. Didnt 'suspect' a thing. Didnt hear the screams...

History is repeating itself gemgems...you want the Palestinians to back down and settle for peace. Did the Jews forgive the millions of Germans who had nothing to do with the Holocaust? NO YOU SKIMMED MORE THAN YOUR FAIR SHARE OF REPARATIONS FROM GERMANY!
lol, I had a similar debate earlier with her about Israel and Palestine.

I don't see why there can't just be peace anyway. Didn't the Israelis take the land off the Palestinians in the first place to make their Jewish homeland.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
are you gemgems? NO...
But the Brits are blamed for the death of the Jews, apparently the English appeased Hitler and 'turned a blind eye', well if thats the case the same is happening with the Palestinians...
lol, well 2 any1 who wood say brits turned a blind eye, wot was the second world war?
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, well 2 any1 who wood say brits turned a blind eye, wot was the second world war?
My dear little boy...nevermind. Just ignore the grown ups!
hitchhiker_13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Took their time though didn't they?

(Don't want to seem too mean here, they did do a good job I suppose.)
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My dear little boy...nevermind. Just ignore the grown ups!
thnks, ill wait 4 the grown ups 2 arrive then ignore them.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Do some research.
lilmissnaughty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
are you gemgems? NO...

the brits aint blamed

cough*********e*cough

xxx
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Do some research.
yeh i no the holocaust was longer thn WW2 and little related to our involvement, but we did end the holocaust, so that can hardly be crtisised can it?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
are you gemgems? NO...
Erm, there was appeasement but it was much worse than that. Like arranging the handover of Czechslovakia to Nazi Germany. But in the end Britain and France had agreed to protect Poland and when Germany invaded Poland the war started.

The main Holocaust with the death camps and mass killings didn't start until 1941, I think, after the war started. Before then there were still boycotts of businesses, anti-Jewish hatred and "Krystallnacht" (Night of Broken Glass) which I believe was in 1938.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh i no the holocaust was longer thn WW2 and little related to our involvement, but we did end the holocaust, so that can hardly be crtisised can it?
The British government were undeniably slow to act, as indeed the Americans were.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Erm, there was appeasement but it was much worse than that. Like arranging the handover of Czechslovakia to Nazi Germany. But in the end Britain and France had agreed to protect Poland and when Germany invaded Poland the war started.

The main Holocaust with the death camps and mass killings didn't start until 1941, I think, after the war started. Before then there were still boycotts of businesses, anti-Jewish hatred and "Krystallnacht" (Night of Broken Glass) which I believe was in 1938.
i saw a programme on that. im special.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)

No offence fish...please i am an A* History student...enough with the lessons!
pugnacious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ur urdru is impressive steph.

btw wel sed THornsnroses
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

i think we had a similar arguement before?
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wow... GCSE. :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed