Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't satisfy girl. How would you feel? watch

Guys, how would you feel if you were having sex with a girl but couldn't please her.
    I was having sex with one and I touched her down there and I couldn't seem to get any reaction out of her, eventually she just moved my hand away. Everytime I went back to touch her she kept moving my hand away. :confused:
    This didn't happen the previous times we had sex.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly- Not every woman can orgasm from intercourse. Infact, more can't than can. And those than can probably won't everytime.

Next, just touching a girl down there won't automatically feel good- you have to work up to it. If she's not turned on it can be too sensitive that it hurts/feels uncomfortable. Find out what she likes.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha pwned

ReputationRep:
    Google...

'How to pleasure a girl'

ReputationRep:
    stack up the battery drawer =P

ReputationRep:
    Got a girl on my sofa, yeah getting undressed. I gotta know 'can I deliver?', cause I'm feeling stressed.

Actually, tell a lie, I don't own a sofa

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel sleepy. Then hungry. Then thirsty. Then hungry again. Lastly I'd feel Angry.

Learn by "doing".

I'll be honest. My ex didn't really like sex that much. She said she's never actually liked intercourse, but I'm not sure if she was telling the truth.
    I got round it by using my tongue and fingers... which she loved btw!

ReputationRep:
    maybe you were being a bit rough :/

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she wasn't in the mood, you can't just go ahead and touch her, you have to work up to it.

ReputationRep:
    you were born with a tounge..
    use it.

ReputationRep:
    OP is a virgin
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    Never had this problem :cool:

ReputationRep:
    nibble at her ear, such a turn on and just work your way around her body, if she isn't touching you back or looking likes shes enjoying your moves then stop. she either isn't in the mood or just boring/difficult

ReputationRep:
    unlucky maybe its the girls problem not u

ReputationRep:
    Use an electric toothbrush.

ReputationRep:
    Try asking her what she likes?
    The fact she's pushing you away is a pretty big indicator you're not pleasing her, you could be being a bit rough.

I'm quite experienced so I find it unsettling that I can't please her.
    She's very inexperienced but she has a high sex drive, she said she enjoyed it but she was very quiet and seemed to get no pleasure at all.

(Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Try asking her what she likes?
    The fact she's pushing you away is a pretty big indicator you're not pleasing her, you could be being a bit rough.
    How do I know if I'm being rough? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    Use an electric toothbrush.
    I read this. Lulz were had.

OP just talk to the girl. And maybe play some sexy music, like this:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.