Turn on thread page Beta

Can't satisfy girl. How would you feel? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's frigid.

ReputationRep:
    Well she can't complain if she doesn't show you what she likes. Girls are more difficult to please than men.

ReputationRep:
    i don't really have that problem if i'm to be honest, when i'm finished the girl even leaves me £20 on the side for a good time LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do I know if I'm being rough? :s
    I don't know, ask her.
    Only she knows why, you could have been too rough or she might have had a lot on her mind. If you're experienced as you say you'd just ask her and know that just because every other girl responded to your technique it does not mean she will. Just spend time with her working it out.

ReputationRep:
    christ, she probably just wasn't in the mood. Doesn't mean you dont please her. try again soon and do some hand exercises in the mean time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Firstly- Not every woman can orgasm from intercourse. Infact, more can't than can. And those than can probably won't everytime.
    I think this is categorically untrue and people just need to work harder finding out what makes them orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys, how would you feel if you were having sex with a girl but couldn't please her.
    I was having sex with one and I touched her down there and I couldn't seem to get any reaction out of her, eventually she just moved my hand away. Everytime I went back to touch her she kept moving my hand away. :confused:
    This didn't happen the previous times we had sex.
    Some girls, especially if inexperienced, don't know what you should do to get them off. They might not have masturbated before, or if they do they may find that what you do is different and so find it hard to get there.

Maybe you made her feel under pressure to orgasm because you kept trying to touch her?

In all honesty it took me a couple of years to relax enough with a guy to let him bring me to orgasm, even though I'd been masturbating every day since I was 13. And it had to be the right guy - one I was emotionally involved with.

Reading your last line, have you had sex with this girl previously? Maybe she just thought it would be too hard for her to reach orgasm this time (it can vary) or she just didn't feel like having one?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.