Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    Can you?
    I understand how teenagers are, and the basic psychology of people this age. You are saying that teenagers are this accepting, when in reality this is not true. If this is the case, then people with so-called weird interests wouldn't be excluded, or people who don't follow the norm wouldn't be either. I think in most schools and colleges, people who don't drink are seen as odd.

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh, looks like rajandkwameali has broken free again. Someone get the vitamin H.

ReputationRep:
    what is your issue with me? Leave me alone, what did I ever do to you? lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    I'm still waiting for somebody to prove me wrong. What, you cannot substantiate your own arguments?
    You're waiting for someone to prove to you that not all teenagers are identical? I should think it's pretty obvious. Why don't you prove to us why you think they are identical?

ReputationRep:
    You're pushing forward the opposite angle.

ReputationRep:
    What are these rules everyone's talking about

ReputationRep:
    There are no rules in life, period. Everybody knows that.

ReputationRep:
    I understand how teenagers are, and the basic psychology of people this age. You are saying that teenagers are this accepting, when in reality this is not true. If this is the case, then people with so-called weird interests wouldn't be excluded, or people who don't follow the norm wouldn't be either. I think in most schools and colleges, people who don't drink are seen as odd.
    Teenagers aren't accepting, but no people that don't drink are not seen as weird, well not at my sixth form anyway.

Who said teenagers were accepting? The human race isn't vert accepting? Otherwise the word normal wouldn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    That's PC *******s. Please prove how teens are different or even tolerate difference.
    Please prove that everyone else tolerates difference and that all teenagers presume they must get respect.

Why do teenagers presume that all others MUST accept them or respect them? Small penis, perhaps? Scared of the reality of life (reality is subjective, and but there is one true reality, right?)
    I'm a teenager, and I couldn't give a **** if some people don't "accept" or "respect" me. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    lol.... Behaviour can impact on physiological abnormality, which is what medicine focused on, right?
    But medicine still doesn't focus on that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    Teenagers aren't accepting, but no people that don't drink are not seen as weird, well not at my sixth form anyway.

Who said teenagers were accepting? The human race isn't vert accepting? Otherwise the word normal wouldn't exist.
    You said they were. And everybody is accepting, this is why there is prejudice (which is the norm).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    I'm a teenager, and I couldn't give a **** if some people don't "accept" or "respect" me. :hmmm:
    So? Will you name any other personal characteristics that nobody cares about?

ReputationRep:
    its something that more common to thosf form most peopel on hear are middle class and thus have a huge sence of entiltlment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hslt)
    Please prove that everyone else tolerates difference and that all teenagers presume they must get respect.
    Everybody else does by way of accepting that there are different attitudes in life.

All teenagers presume they must get respect since they reckon others automatically like them.

ReputationRep:
    There are no rules in life, period. Everybody knows that.
    Come on. No crazy today. Go back to your ward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    But medicine still doesn't focus on that :p:
    lol... dope. So if one has cancer, or a broken leg, or a concussion, or a myocardial infarction, these aren't physiological abnormalities, and medical professionals don't deal with these?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Come on. No crazy today. Go back to your ward.
    I'm stating a fact, there are no rules in life. Only infantile people believe in rules.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stating a fact, there are no rules in life. Only infantile people believe in rules.
    So why don't you go out raping and pillaging?

ReputationRep:
    OH ITS YOU AGAIN.

Perception disorder guy, I'll wait for GodSpeed again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.