Turn on thread page Beta

teenage rules make no sense watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Uh oh, looks like rajandkwameali has broken free again. Someone get the vitamin H.
    I just made a post waiting for you and I jumped the gun.

I must admit these threads are odd.

Got any lithium?

ReputationRep:
    So why don't you go out raping and pillaging?
    The norms of society say not to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    PC *******s again. I think teenagers don't have much defined sense of individuality. In school, there is a need to conform. Most teenagers judge others on their music tastes, and teenagers who don't drink or do drugs are seen as geeky/weird. Can you prove anything outside your own warped/self-righteous opinion?
    There is much scientific research to suggest that your brain develops and changes a lot during the teenage years, and can lead to stereotypically "teenage" behaviours, and a different way of viewing the world. I don't know if that answers your question or not?

What are you actually asking, though? It sounds like you've come on here to rant about teenagers without any real reason. Did your teenage brother beat you up, or...?

ReputationRep:
    But you just said norms/rules don't exist. So go do it.

ReputationRep:
    Ballzzz to youuu !

ReputationRep:
    I knew it! Proof that me and my friends are in fact aliens from a far off planet (I'm betting on Gallifrey, myself) where the inhabitants do not like the taste of alcohol, don't fancy sleeping with half their school, don't plaster themselves in orange make-up (which not that many people I know actually do) and don't do drugs either. So what exactly does that make us? And it's not like we're social outcasts either. Most of the crowd at school who drink/take drugs or whatever are actually decent people who are perfectly nice when you talk to them. You're missing something, my friend.

EDIT: Forgot to add that we don't smoke, either.

So? Will you name any other personal characteristics that nobody cares about?
    What do you mean?

Because, really, I couldn't give a damn what others thought about me, whether they cared or not.

ReputationRep:
    But you just said norms/rules don't exist. So go do it.
    Norms don't exist. lol.. who doesn't know that?

I'm done here. A good diversion from work, back to writing a project plan. WBS', Gantt charts and Scope statements are better than talking on some website that teenagers are different (which is fact) and that norms don't exist (which they do).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    What do you mean?

Because, really, I couldn't give a damn what others thought about me, whether they cared or not.
    This guy either a very dedicated troll or he has serious problems, either way, there is no way anyone on a forum can help him, I wouldn't bother posting any sort of riposte, you won't get anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care. Everybody is different and people do as they want without reproach.

I think that nobody is different, but we're all unique.

ReputationRep:
    lol... dope. So if one has cancer, or a broken leg, or a concussion, or a myocardial infarction, these aren't physiological abnormalities, and medical professionals don't deal with these?
    OMG do you even read stuff. You know what. You're stupid so I am refusing to reply any longer because stupid people annoy me

ReputationRep:

I'm done here. A good diversion from work, back to writing a project plan. WBS', Gantt charts and Scope statements are better than talking on some website that teenagers are different (which is fact) and that norms don't exist (which they do).
    You said societies' norms are that you don't go raping and pillaging. Ergo they exist.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody else does by way of accepting that there are different attitudes in life.

All teenagers presume they must get respect since they reckon others automatically like them.
    well if that's proof enough for you it's proof enough for me!

:bumps:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    OMG do you even read stuff. You know what. You're stupid so I am refusing to reply any longer because stupid people annoy me
    What stuff? Medicine cures/alleviates physiological abnormalities.

I couldn't give a **** about who is different, it's not my business or issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    You said societies' norms are that you don't go raping and pillaging. Ergo they exist.
    No I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hslt)
    well if that's proof enough for you it's proof enough for me!

:bumps:
    There is no such thing as proof. Everyone knows that.

ReputationRep:
    Here you say norms exist.

Here you say they don't.

At least be consistent in not understanding the world.

ReputationRep:
    OP, why must we not show respect to/accept each other?

ReputationRep:
    Because they're human beings? Duh..
    ahh medicine, that famous study of 'human beings'....
    look up 'teenage rules in a medical journal and see how far it gets you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    Here you say norms exist.

Here you say they don't.

At least be consistent in not understanding the world.
    Nobody is truly consistent.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.