Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

being touched just feels like i need a wee, not particuarly pleasurble Watch

ReputationRep:
    i have a sexual problem
    ive tried using vibrators but they just either dont feel like much or i feel abit ticklish and need a wee, i dont think its very nice feelings and doesnt make me need to take need breaths like ppl seem to do when they masterbate.....
    ive also been fingered and it just felt like i needed a wee, not particuarly a nice feeling....although i get wet when im touched, it doesnt feel great
    what is wrong with me?
    what is it supposed to feel like?

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you go for a wee before you do anything, that way you won't be worried about actually wetting yourself! That is a normal feeling, though.. you just have to kinda work through that feeling but some people do find it difficult. I can't really say much without being sexually explicit LOL (don't see what the problem is though, everyone does it, right?) but there are "other ways".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Make sure you go for a wee before you do anything, that way you won't be worried about actually wetting yourself! That is a normal feeling, though.. you just have to kinda work through that feeling but some people do find it difficult. I can't really say much without being sexually explicit LOL (don't see what the problem is though, everyone does it, right?) but there are "other ways".
    it feels like i need a wee even though i really dont. i just end up askin the person to stop because thats all it feels like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onethreetwogirl)
    i have a sexual problem
    ive tried using vibrators but they just either dont feel like much or i feel abit ticklish and need a wee, i dont think its very nice feelings and doesnt make me need to take need breaths like ppl seem to do when they masterbate.....
    ive also been fingered and it just felt like i needed a wee, not particuarly a nice feeling....although i get wet when im touched, it doesnt feel great
    what is wrong with me?
    what is it supposed to feel like?
    Wee on me please

ReputationRep:
    sure all that's wrong is that you just need to figure out how you like being touched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanaalou)
    sure all that's wrong is that you just need to figure out how you like being touched
    but ive tried and tried and just get bored with it

ReputationRep:
    It's either because you are irritating your bladder, or touching your G-spot.

ReputationRep:
    i get this feeling SOMETIMES, but i don't actually need a wee. its annoying but i aint stopping sex just for it!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    try a fist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Wee on me please
    That backfired didn't it?
    How embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onethreetwogirl)
    but ive tried and tried and just get bored with it
    hmmm don't know what to suggest then!I used to get it when I was younger so maybe you just have to work through it :/
    you could also visit your gp?get a needing to wee sensation if you've got a urine infection

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i have a urine infection

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.